Goong Yoo, He is a legend actor in Korean Entertainment Industry.

Park hae jin- cheese in the trap. Bad guys.doctor stranger

Kim soohyun- the moon that embraces the sun- the producers.

Yoo ah in- six flyuing dragons 

Namgong min. The girl who sees smells 

Lee joong ki. Innocent man

Ryu Seung Beom NATURAL ACTING (Conduct Zero// The Beast & the Beauty// Berlin File// Over My Dead Body)

Jin Tae Hyun VERY VERSATILE, from "lover" in Angel's Temptation to a person with autism (White Lies) to silly assistant (All About Romance) to a madman killing everyone in the plane (Horror Stories).. how cool is that!? I wonder why he's underrated :-\

Jang Hyuk THIS IS A NO-BRAINER (Chuno, Searching for Elephant, etc)

Kwon Sang Woo from good guy to jackass (Love So Divine// Once Upon A Time In HighSchool// My Tutor Friend// Fate); dubbed as Mr. Tears for his brilliant performance in Stairway to Heaven, as well as Daemul and Queen of Ambition 

Kim In Kwon from comical to aggressive character, this man is a SCENE-STEALER! (Love So Divine// Once Upon A Time in HighSchool// My Way// Come back, Mister)

Woo Do Hwan 

Ji Sung

Lee Soo Huyk/Gwi

Woo Do Hwan 

Ji Sung

Lee Soo Huyk/Gwi

Kim So Hyun is one of the most expressive actors I have seen . The man can literally tell a story with a single expression on his face. 

I've only been watching since 2018 but my favorite early on:

Seo In Guk -  An AMAZING  actor, can act in any role and make it his own.  

Repy 1997 - serious, loyal & quiet

High King of Savvy - outgoing, athletic, full of love and life

Hello Monster - aloof , smart ,remote, & sophisticated 

Squad 38 - charming conman 

Shopping King Louie - adorable, lovable, innocent, sweet boy 

The Smile has left your Eyes - total opposite- mysterious,  unemotional , remote, uncaring, sociopathic  until he falls in love and attempts to become good for the love of his life.

• Jang Hyuk
  • Ji Sung
  • Jo In Sung
  • Hyun Bin
  • So Ji Sub

Jang Keun Suk because I can feel on my skin all the emotions he wants to convey (he's the only one who makes me cry when he cries)

Yoo Seoung Hoo, because since really young he was already very good

Lee Joon Gi because I really like his action scene!

Lately obsessed with Lee Joon Gi and Woo Do Hwan.

The way they look and their acting is for me high-level acting.

Where to start lol. Here are 3 that I always try to watch their dramas. They just have eye catching acting skills so I can't resist watching them.

• Yang Se Jong

He played the lead role in the drama DUEL. Might I add he played 3 roles as they were identical. Playing both a good role and evil role really stood out. He played his character amazingly considering it was his first lead role. His been one of my favourites since.

• Woo Do Hwan

His popularity seems to be rising, but he definitely deserves it. I originally saw him in Save Me and Mad Dog (Notably Mad Dog). Looking forward to seeing him in some more action dramas.

• Jo Jung Suk

He seems to appear in many of the dramas I watch and always catches my attention for his roles. Loved him in the movie, my annoying brother.

There are really lots of good actors for me. But I'm gonna mention these five only.

1. YANG SE JONG
     - I've seen him act in an action/thriller drama, and I've also seen him act in a romance drama and his acting is really superb. I don't know why he only has few dramas when he's one of the most talented actors there.

2. SEO IN GUK
     - If you've seen him act even in just one drama, you can tell that he's a really really good actor already. He always ALWAYS slays his roles.

3. SEO KANG JOON
     - One of the best actors I know. Whatever genre it is, he always has this vibe where it makes you want to watch the show more because of him.

4. YOO SEUNG HO
      - Ever since he was young, yoo seung ho was already acting. So I think that's why he's very very good in acting.

5. JI CHANG WOOK
     - The legendary actor that everyone knows. I don't think I need to explain so much more. 

Misty -> Kim Nam Joo

I just was amazed from her acting skills all along of the drama.

Seo In Guk. I fall in love with his acting in Shopping King Louie but he grew so much more again in The Smiles Has Left Your Eyes. I have seen Korean comments were like "wow when did SIG acting gotten so deep now" which I agreed 100% with.