Lee Min Ho - always the same role...

Lee Sung Kyun g - I don't understand why people like her her expressions are so bad

Park Hyung Sik - bad acting ( unnatural)

Park Bogum - really overrated there are so many better actors than him  + Song Joon Ki

Ji Chang Wook - I liked his acting skill in Empress Ki but since he is always playing the same role Healer K2...  

Kim So Hyun - she's a good actress but her expression is always the same . when I watch her i don't think that it's her character but KSH herself esp her crying scenes 

Kim Woo Bin - almost everyone was saying it's thanks to him that they watched UF but I watched it from the beginning until the end but his acting was bad whereas for examle Jo In Sung in Its ok that's love or Ji Sung in Kill me Heal me 

Hwang JeongEum - every time I watch her dramas i wonder  if she did some plastic surgery 

Lee Jong Suk- he is always playing a good /outstanding characters with some power or genius like in Doctor Stranger Pinocchio I Hear Your Voice but While You Were Sleeping so it's kinda refreshing 

Idol turned actors - IU Sungjae Yoon Eun Hye Yoona...

Suzy- she's not a great actress but I like her because she always plays different kind of characters/ roles even though it doesn't suit her image esp in UF her outfits and everything and in The Sound of a flower so i kinda respect her for trying even thought she's not one of  the best actress 

Hwang Jung Eum - I feel like she's super loud and always shouting

Most Idol actors granted there have been great/decent ones.

I honestly don't like judging actors since i can't do it myself... But there are just two people in drama world that i don't understand why people love them so much.

1. Lee Jong Suk - he's not that bad of a actor, but i don't get why everyone adors him. Not to be mean but everytime i look at him i think that he looks like fish and i can't get it out of my mind...

2. Lee Sung Kyun - i mean.... she's just all over the place... 

Lee Joon Gi, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Yoona (SNSD), and Hwang Jung Eum

Lee Min Ho, Han Ye Seul, Park Shin Hye, Suzy, Lee Min Jung, Sulli, Kim Ji Won, Shin Min Ah, Kim Da Som, Yoon Eun Hye, Gu Hye Seo and Kim Hyun Joo.

Finally- Lee Da Hae (couldn't move her face to save her life!).

Lee Min Ho, Han Ye Seul, Park Shin Hye, Suzy, Lee Min Jung, Sulli, Kim Ji Won, Shin Min Ah, Kim Da Som, Yoon Eun Hye, Gu Hye Seo and Kim Hyun Joo.

Finally- Lee Da Hae (couldn't move her face to save her life!).

Interesting thread. 

hwang eum jung ; she looks and sounds fake. In heal me and kill me, i feel like she is kinda annoying and kinda over the top acting...and no offense to MJ, but she and lee jung suk looks like michael jackson to me for some strange reasons....

Jang geum suk:dun hate him but i just avoid watching his drama, not even sure why...watched him in you’re beautiful once,thats it. Didn’t like his character ....

Lee joon ki: dun hate him either but i think he looks like a villian, it’s weird when he is supposed to be a good guy,but his face and his razor sharp jawline just looks like a villianous character.

Gong yoo: i have nothing against him but i dun understand why he is like  super popular... 

lee seungi: again, just dun get why he is really popular

Thats all i can think of for now. 

rian:
Lee Minho , Lee Jong suk, Jang geun suk, park shin Hye I don't  like them  feel overact.

I second that. In the same order. 

Jang Na Ra - something about her really bothers me lol. Maybe it's her acting style idk.

Hwang Jung Eum - if that's how you spell her name. Her acting style is veryyy annoying.

Lee Jong Suk - Idk, I just don't like him at all. Maybe it's because the first drama I watched with him (W) left a sour taste in my mouth, but so far I've been watching another works with him and still can't seem to like him or his acting.

Park Shin Hye - I guess she and Lee Min Ho are the epytome of the saying "popularity is different from quality". She has skills, but not as much as some give her credit for. 

without a doubt lee minho,  i don't know i can't stand him.  maybe because i feel he is overhyped. 

jang geun suk,  he was fine in you are beautiful but after that I find him really annoying 

moon geun young,  son he jin and jun ji hyun follows the list 

KCdrama:

Interesting thread. 

hwang eum jung ; she looks and sounds fake. In heal me and kill me, i feel like she is kinda annoying and kinda over the top acting...and no offense to MJ, but she and lee jung suk looks like michael jackson to me for some strange reasons....

Jang geum suk:dun hate him but i just avoid watching his drama, not even sure why...watched him in you’re beautiful once,thats it. Didn’t like his character ....

Lee joon ki: dun hate him either but i think he looks like a villian, it’s weird when he is supposed to be a good guy,but his face and his razor sharp jawline just looks like a villianous character.

Gong yoo: i have nothing against him but i dun understand why he is like  super popular... 

lee seungi: again, just dun get why he is really popular

Thats all i can think of for now. 

OMGGGG I thought I was the only who thought that Lee Jung Suk looks like Michael Jackson xD.....When I first saw him in a drama,I was like wtf is that the korean MJ lol....

I like Jang Na Ra in Go Back Couple, but her previous dramas really got on my nerves it felt like she was playing the same character over and over.
Lee Jong Suk I liked in Dr Stanger and I hear your Voice but I did not like his other dramas very much.

Otps4Life:

OMGGGG I thought I was the only who thought that Lee Jung Suk looks like Michael Jackson xD.....When I first saw him in a drama,I was like wtf is that the korean MJ lol....

Yess, Finally,someone agreed with me. Lmao. I dun mind lee jung suk’s acting but when ppl be like omg,he is so handsome blah blah. In my mind, i’m like howww whyyy...he looks like Mj....and Hwang eun jung is like female version of lee jung suk.lol

Plushie:

Lee Jong Suk - Idk, I just don't like him at all. Maybe it's because the first drama I watched with him (W) left a sour taste in my mouth, but so far I've been watching another works with him and still can't seem to like him or his acting.

Park Shin Hye - I guess she and Lee Min Ho are the epytome of the saying "popularity is different from quality". She has skills, but not as much as some give her credit for. 

THIS IS EVERYTHING! 

But lets also add Lee Minho -_- seriously... yea he's ok looking but I mean cmon lol