KCdrama:

Yess, Finally,someone agreed with me. Lmao. I dun mind lee jung sung’s acting but when ppl be like omg,he is so handsome blah blah. In my mind, i’m like howww whyyy...he looks like Mj....and Hwang eun jung is like female version of lee jung suk.lol

OMG I totally agree xD

I hope no one will attack me for this but I feel like Suzy is overrated. 

Park Shin Hye, Shin Se Kyung (only good role she's done was in Six Flying Dragons tbh) Park Bo Young. Hwang Jung Eum....

Jeon Ji Hyun (she is amazing in comedy but not in any other genre)

I think Park Shin Hye is overracted. 

If you didn't know, lee jong suk has recently played a role in a movie called VIP, it's completely different from the other things he has done and I think he pulled it off pretty well.

Lee Minho .-. 

I don't think he's that attractive at all, but I'll be honest though. I really really loved him in Legend of the Blue Sea but I think it's just because I have a huge crush on Jun Ji Hyun. She's amazing and she could play opposite a rock and make that rock seem like the best actor in the world.

I am going to try City Hunter though because I also really like Park Min Young, but otherwise, none of his other dramas interest me in the least. 

HAHAHAHA, all the responses seriously gave me a good laugh!!!! thank you <3

I probably don't agree with 95-98% of the top actors that are listed on the first page of MDL's Most Popular People/Celebrities (most of whom have all been mentioned by someone or other here)! 

Ha Ji Won, I hate her with a passion and everything about her and her acting annoys me.

I think  Lee Min Ho can't act, and has the charisma of a piece of wood.

Hwang Jung Eum. She screams and screeches in most of her dramas and she tends to be over the top. The only drama of hers that I loved was Kill Me, Heal Me and that was in spite of her not because of her.

Lee Dong Wook. I don't hate him and actually like some of his dramas/characters but think that he's a bit overrated for his acting skills. It always feels like he's sleep-acting and mumbling through all his dramas. 

Jang Keun-suk. Don't understand why he's popular in the first place. And yes I've seen You're Beautiful.

Lee Byung-hun. HATE HIM. Even from before I knew of all his scandals.

Song Seung-heon. Can't act.

Hyun-Bin. Don't hate him or his acting but have yet to love any of his work or love him in any of the roles I saw him in.

Suzy. Obviously.

Joo Won. Meh

Park shin-hye. Meh 

Kim Tae-Hee. Meh

Moon Chae Won. Meh

Suzy, Lee Min Ho, Shin se kyung, Shin Hye

People I can’t seem to watch:

Park Shin Hye, Suzy, IU, Gong Hyo Jin — there’s just something about them that can’t seem to entice me as a viewer

Song Joong Ki — he is honestly just so overhyped idkw that it boggles my mind

Lee Seung Gi, Yook Seung Jae — there’s something I can’t like about them even though I love MITH 

Lee Min Ho. Song Hyek Hyo. Gu Hye Sun. 

Daughter of Taichen Palace:

People I can’t seem to watch:

Park Shin Hye, Suzy, IU, Gong Hyo Jin — there’s just something about them that can’t seem to entice me as a viewer

Song Joong Ki — he is honestly just so overhyped idkw that it boggles my mind

Lee Seung Gi, Yook Seung Jae — there’s something I can’t like about them even though I love MITH 

Lee Min Ho. Song Hyek Hyo. Gu Hye Sun.

why  gong :’(

Suzy, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk 

I don't hate Park Shin Hye, but I try to avoid her dramas as much as possible, I don't know why but her dramas really can't get into me. I first watched her in Pinocchio and that's the last I remembered. I even hated Lee Jung Suk because of this drama. The only exception in Park Shin Hye's project is Miracle in Cell No. 7.

For me Park Shin Hye and Park Mi Young

Didn't expect so many people dislike Park Shin Hye lol To me Park Min-young is so much worst? LOL

I think Park Min-young to me, just too much burden to look pretty in every angle and scene and forceful. Every scene I just can see what she's thinking "oh here I should look like this." "here I should look like that" - it's almost as if her inside voice is showing and I can tell she's acting as an actress instead of being the character herself.