Tried princess wei young but regretted watching it since she literally was just framed 10 million times imo the name should have been wei young framed instead 

You just let me handle this one girl. Cause this is my forte. Some of them are:

Empress Ki (There's no one as badass as her. Enough said.)

Misty: (She kicks ass on a daily basis and has KILLER fashion sense)

Princess Agents (Martial Arts genius and smartypants)

Rookie Agent Rogue (Girl's got so much swag and cool, you'd be like dayum)

Sound of desert (Intelligent, good fighter, queen of wolves, makes her own decisions and is the boss of herself)

Because this is my first life: (She's actually a side character here. Gorgeous, capable business woman who fights gender discrimination in her killer heels and pantsuits.)

• Dong Yi
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Empress Ki

Han Hong Nan - Please come back mister( its a guy in girl's body tho)

Soo ji- Look out (Strong willed and has stunt scenes)

Kwon joo-  Voice (brave, calm composed, and has special hearing ability)

Yup sound of Desert and please come back mister are amazing still can’t get over wu weiji and xinyue they’re literally goals 

Some female leads I really liked were found in Protect the Boss, Shining Inheritance, King's Woman, Seirei no Moribito, The Guardians, Chicago Typewriter, My Love from Another Star, Secret Garden, My Lovely Sam Soon, Nice Guy, Fools Love, Switch Girl.....

Thanks I’ll try Chicago typewriter 

Pinocchio:

Tried princess wei young but regretted watching it since she literally was just framed 10 million times imo the name should have been wei young framed instead 

Interesting you didn't consider WeiYoung as a strong character because she kept getting framed--I though of it the opposite actually. She was in a really shitty situation (not only was she a daughter from a concubine, but her mom was not "favored" so she had zero support from either parent or anyone else really) and enemies all around that were powerful AND illogical enough to make shit hit the fan for her, but she managed to defeat her enemies all the same. 

No Ik she’s strong but what I meant was that I was annoyed at the fact that she was basically framed the whole time. It annoyed me even more that she was framed by the same people even almost killed like all the time. Also I feel like she got a lot of help from people who cared for her too but sadly they all died for her. There’s the novel but I’m not sure if I want to read it since I felt to bad for everyone surrounding her they basically got pulled down because of her although she is smart but still the framing and deaths just went overboard for me. 

Lookout, Misty, Woman of Dignity and Chicago Typewriter

The Princess' Man --- SeRyung ...  the best female lead, not the kick-ass kind, but the type w/ Inner Strength , Independence, Determination and Integrity .... knows when to fight for what's important in life <3

Queen Seon Duk --- Mishil the villainess <3 ...I know the queen is strong, but this villainess is original .... she's evil and doesn't give excuses; besides she is more clever and tough than anyone around her <3

Empress Ki ---  If she wasn't smart & strong, she wouldn't have become empress!  

Bu Bu Jing Xin aka Scarle Heart--- RuoXi .... with that clever mind and loving heart she conquered all the princes , what a woman! ..... C-drama,  try them, they have some of most wonderful female characters. 

Since they are all historicals, I will add this:

East of Eden --- Almost All the women are strong ... many have flaws, but still admirable in their own right! .... there maybe a few contemporary dramas of last few years I have not seen, but this show has the most amazing females ... the way that each overcame her own flaws to surpass obstacles/circumstances is something worth watching! ...  ---> Gook-Ja , Ji-Heon , Dong-Cheol's mother ,  Dong-Cheol's aunt , Janice , even vindictive Rebecca , and a few more ---> All these women are survivors !

Yesss bu bu jing xin and princess man are amazing still love it till now. I literally cannot get over ruoxi she was such a badass and seryung was just so sweet and devoted. 

Try cubic. Its thai lakorn. She is genius with iq 153.

the princess wei young ( princess who faces many troubles and manage to survive its  )

the crown princess ( one of strong characterization of princess who is physically and emotionally strong )

cubic ( a 17 yrs school girl fall in trap of mafia and survive in their world by its wise decision)

hospital ship ( a doctor who serve people by any circumstances)

princess agent (a leader and war fighter)

doctor x (a doctor who never face table death and anyhow manage to save their patient )

general and i (a war strategist )

agent x ( a secret agent of old times who serve her country to save from foreigners )