Kim Woobin and Jung eunji!! never thought of them being in a drama together, but now that you mention it...-drool- hahahah.
jeanny07_schal wrote: Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun young - the cutie couple

Suzy and L (myung soo) - the good-looking couple

Kim Soo Hyun and Kang Sora

Kim Woobin and Jung eunji

Rain and Kim Tae hee - to see if they really have chemistry.lol.

Yoo seung ho and iu - they had a duet together. that 3-minute mv made my heart flutter for a while. nation's siblings will turn to nation's cutie couple.

Jung il woo and lee min jung - just an experiment which i think would have a great result. :)

Kim Woobin and Jung eunji!! never thought of them being in a drama together, but now that you mention it...-drool- hahahah.
Rain and Kim Tae Hee in an action-rom-com.
Lee Min Ho and Jung So Min i want to see the couple.
Song Hye Kyo and Go Soo
Kim soo hyun and park shin hye, park yoo chun and gong hyo jin, so ji sub and jun ji hyun would all be great..
In the upcoming Descendants of the Sun, starring Lee Joong Ki & Song Hye Kyo, I'd replace Lee Joong Ki with Go Soo. He is perfect for the role and both he & SHK are stunningly beautiful people, they'd have explosive chemistry on screen. 

Not that LJK isn't a cutie, but that's just it ... his features are too baby-faced for my liking. Not to mention that SHK looks visibly older than him, like a sister rather than a lover, as a result. I'm not too happy with their pairing.

P.S. I just read through all the suggestions and I saw that the Song Hye Kyo & Go Soo pairing has already been mentioned! Good thinking, @Alexandra ! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees what amazing chemistry would exist between these two! :)
ji sung and hwang jung eum.. again and again and again and again...
Yoon Eun Hye and So Ji Sub
Kim Sun Ah and Ji Sung
Jeon Ji Hyeon and Jo In Sung
Seo In Guk and Park Min Young
I'm MyungStal shipper since 2012 lol so i'm waiting for a drama with these two as main characters. My Lovely Girl was a bad drama in my opinion.
Kim Bum and Kim So Eun (please, they were the cutest on BOF).
Kim Ha Neul with Kim Ji Won.
Go Jun Hee with Park Hyung Sik or Ahn Jae Hyun.
Moon Chae Won and Lee Jong Suk
Hwang Jung eum and Park seo joon or park ji sung