I would like to see Park yoo chun with Song ji hyo and Lee Dong Wook with Gong hyo jin
Kim Woo bin and Shin Min ah. ~~ kekeke

since Woo Bin and Suzy will have a drama together 
we can pair 
Lee Min ho with Shin Min ah lel~~~

Han hyo joo & Jo in zung!!!they look great as black yak model before,i love their chemistry,the long legged couple!!!

I'd love to see Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young in a drama together even though they were in a movie together, I'd love to see more of them together! ^^ 
Seo In Guk and Lee Won Gun... just because these two cuties are brilliant, I'm sure they'd be great together!
Yoo Ah In and Kim Ji Won <3
dramaland: Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won (REUNION/ LIKE THIS YEAR)
variety:  Chanyeol and Dara, Jackson and Youngji in We Got Married!! (MY DREAM TEAM *sobs*)
As for me i would like to see Kim Woo Bin and Lee jong suk together again in another series because i miss their friendship in School 2013.:D
Park shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Seok, after seeing them in TheRoyalTailor i really hoped that it was a drama and not a movie, and that their miserable life fruits some love somewhere along the story..
And i'd like to see Ji Chang Wook and Park Bo Young together as well.. but i'm fine either if not together, just show up asap on of the two!
^ I agreeee PSH and YYS <333 they would look cute in a romcom..

also, Lee Won Geun and Yoon So Hee reunion! These two really needs to be the main leads, not just young cast.. 

Bolin Chen and Lorene Ren too. I saw them in a Vogue Taiwan event together, there's this video Lorene went to greet Bolin but not sure if it's their first time meeting each other there. I thought they would look good together for a drama or movie :)

if anyone wants to see ;) it starts at around 2mins... https://www.facebook.com/VogueTW/videos/10153979655738754/
Park Bo Young & Song Joong Ki.. They starred in A Werewolf Boy. I think they make a good pair.
lee min ho and  song hye kyo 
I think Ryu Joon Yeol and Kim Go Eun would make a great couple xD kinda random but yeah

Also Park Hae Jin's new drama.... HMMM maybe Yoon Eun Hye?! She badly needs a main role for a new drama ;w;
My guilty pleasure actor Bang Sung Joon with Gong Hyo Jin
Can i have a reunion for Gong Yoo - Gong Hyo Jin? Please, dear writers :)))