Moon chae won and yoo ah in
Jun ji hyun and jo in sung
jun ji hyun and gong yoo
moon chae won and lee dong wook
moon chae won and gong yoo
moon chae won and seo in guk
jun ji hyun and so ji sub
Lee seunggi and park shin hye
moon chae won and song joong ki (just can't get over innocent man)
Suzy and minho 
Would love to see Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook working together again in something contemporary. 

Also Park Hae-Jin and Lee Min-Jung
Currently:

Yang Se Jong and Gong Seung Yeon
Woo Do Hwan and Park Eun Bin in a korean remake of Tatta Hitotsu no Koi :]

Ji Chang Wook & Jung So Min

Yaya & Mik Thongraya

Moon Chaewon and Lee Junki Oh God this is my biggest wish they be couple in one of action / romance  dramas xD

ji chang wook w/ shin hye sun or park bo young

IU and Seo kang joon, very talented, flexible acting roles and tHEY'RE BORN IN 1993! SAME AGE! :D

IU and Kyungsoo also fits in this :)

-

i kinda want too see the combination between JCW and Kim jiwon too.

Choi Woo Shik (Parasite) and Kim Tae Ri (The Handmaiden) both of them are born in 1990 and might have a great chemistry. I want a drama that Tae Ri is a historian and Woo Shik is an archaeologist. 

Lirian Orga:

Choi Woo Shik (Parasite) and Kim Tae Ri (The Handmaiden) both of them are born in 1990 and might have a great chemistry. I want a drama that Tae Ri is a historian and Woo Shik is an archaeologist. 

That would be so good, I feel like it would such be a good fit! Something a bit scary or melodramatic?

I would like Jung Hae In with Seo Ye Ji in a melodramatic romance about two people slowly falling in love from childhood to adulthood. (lol I've actually thought out a whole plot and everything, really sad actually) 

Choi Si Won & Lee Yeon Hee because of the Timeless music video. I would also love to see Kim Moo Yul and Moon Chae Won because of War of the Arrows

Chen Bolin and Ishihara Satomi

Wang Ji Won and Seo In Guk (again)

Joe Cheng and Kim Go Woon (Ok Bin's dongsaeng)