What actors/actresses would you like to see in a drama together the most??? What's basically your dream OTP? I don't really have a "dream" OTP but I would really like to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi in an actual drama together as the leads ^^ Or maybe Lee Jong Suk and Jung So Min, that would be cute
Not likely to happen, but I've thought for a while now that it would be awesome for Mukai Osamu an Ha Ji Won to be in a drama together.
Oh, they would look good together but I'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won so I think she'd look good with whomever she was paired with ^-^
Matsuda Shota and Horikita Maki.
I would love to see Hyun Bin and Shin Min Ah in a drama together. They starred in a commercial together and they have great chemistry
Finally, someone who doesn't only want to see Hyun Bin only with Ha Ji Won. I agree, they look amazing together, it would be cool to see them together. They're both really good actors ^^ I think it would be interesting to see Moon Chae Won and Kim Myung-soo (L) in the same drama.
Goliath1357 wrote: I would love to see Hyun Bin and Shin Min Ah in a drama together. They starred in a commercial together and they have great chemistry

yeah! that would be awesome :)
Lee Min Ho and Yoon Eun Hye in either a action/romance drama or a comedy/romance drama <3
MinaVIP wrote: Lee Min Ho and Yoon Eun Hye in either a action/romance drama or a comedy/romance drama <3

i like this paring too :) the kisses in that drama would be awesome!
Song Joong Ki and Moon Geun young - the cutie couple Suzy and L (myung soo) - the good-looking couple Kim Soo Hyun and Kang Sora Kim Woobin and Jung eunji Rain and Kim Tae hee - to see if they really have chemistry.lol. Yoo seung ho and iu - they had a duet together. that 3-minute mv made my heart flutter for a while. nation's siblings will turn to nation's cutie couple. Jung il woo and lee min jung - just an experiment which i think would have a great result. :)
Hyun Bin and Moon Chae Won..
Lee Kwang Soo and Shin Min Ah, it would be the most hilarious thing ever.
Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Hyun Woo. They are so sweet together :)
Me and Kim Jae Wook.......I heard some people say it would be a dream pairing!(Cause someone dreamt about it, ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh) On a serious note, not that anybody cares, Eun Yun Hye and Kim Jae Wook!
shaz22 wrote: Me and Kim Jae Wook.......I heard some people say it would be a dream pairing!(Cause someone dreamt about it, ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh)

On a serious note, not that anybody cares,

Eun Yun Hye and Kim Jae Wook!

Me and Joo Won. :P

Can we call it The Pancake Prince/Guy?