When my favorite actor has projects I will surely watch it.  Lee Min Ho gives justice to all the roles he played. He gave life to the character. Though the writers and producers of his projects are indeed doing very well I can still say that it's really Lee Min Ho who leads the project to succeed. It's from my personal point of view so please dont get me wrong. Lee Min Ho power.. Saranghae...
Do I !?

i see a great actor and an attractive face and im like "MORE!!!!! NOW!!!!!" 
im so greedy -__-

some of these actors are not korean but you get my point and addiction lol

Joe Cheng
Ming Dao (up untile 2 years ago)
Lau Hawick and his wife Yang Mi
Joe Chang (female)
Rainie Yang (at one point)
Mike He
Park Shin Hye
Kongthai Peeranee
joo won
Lee Yoo Ri

the more recent (in the span of two years)
Chen Xiao
Kim Young Kwang
Yang Yang (so cute)
Park Hye Jin
Tantiprasut Matira
Jo Dong Hyeok ( his smile is life...talk about a handsome man)

I'd watch any drama or film with Matsuda Shota in it. He's an extremely talented actor and I've yet to watch something that he's been cast in that is crap.
A lot of the times I'll watch a drama because of the plot but when my favorite actors are in a drama I'll prioritize it. 
I watched Smile, You for Jung Kyung Ho, All About My Romance for Lee Min Jung,the K2 for Ji Chang Wook, Second to Last Love for Kim Seul Gi and Kim He Ae, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds for Park Bo Gum. I'm currently watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo because of my love for Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung.
I find most dramas because of the actors then decide if it looks interesting. 
But one drama I watched solely for the actor (I ended up loving it tho) was On The Way To The Airport. Shin Sung Rok is my number 1
I'd like to personally thank Byun Yo Han for introducing me to the masterpiece that is Six Flying Dragonss
Sung Si Kyung banjuns and cameos
Kim Min Jong most of his dramas, still cant find subs for some of his oldest works)
Gong Yoo (most dramas)
Ji Jin Hee (most, just not historical ones...)
Bae Yong Joon (most)
Jang Hyuk (most)
Yoon Sang Hyun (most)

etc... XD too much to mention
I watch Joo Won dramas for the sake of Joo Won... and I still stay for Joo Won because he's always placed in all the bad dramas :-/
Mostly I watch dramas because of the plot but I there some dramas I've watched solely for the actors and didn't like them like The K2 for Ji Chang Wook, Scholar Who Walks the Night for Lee Joon Gi and Descendants of the Sun for Song Joong Ki xD
I'm open to watching for Ji Chang Wook... like how I'm currently watching The K2 even though I feel like there isn't much to it so far aside from the action scenes being great (though that's expected considering how hard JCW worked on training for this role) and despite the fact that Yoona (the SNSD Yoona) kinda annoys me.
Liar and his lover because of lee hyun woo. Blade man cause of Lee dong wook. Mary stayed out all night cause of jang geun suk. 
Nearly all of the time lol
Be Arrogant, bc of Yura
My Runway, bc of Jiyeon
Marriage Contract,bc of Uee
Mostly I watch  drama bcoz of actors/actress. recently start especially for one actor 'Jin Dong'  'The First Half of My Life'.
Currently watching I Need Romance 3 because of Sung Joon! Have heard the middle of the drama (episode 5-13?) does not make sense and kind of ruins everything but for some odd reason I can't stop watching, just because of Sung Joon. I'm at episode 7 right now so who knows? Maybe it will not be as bad as some viewers have said.