[Directory] K-Variety Show Threads

This discussion has been closed.

Here are all the discussion threads on variety shows available in the K- section. I've made the list for easy navigation (since sometimes I can't find a thread).

Variety Shows

#

1N2D

B

Barefoot Friends

D

Dad, Where Are We Going?

G
Gag Concert
The Genius

H

Hello Baby (All Seasons)

I

Immortal Song 2
Infinity Challenge

M

Mamma Mia
Music & Lyrics

R

Roommate
Running Man

S

Shinhwa Broadcast

W

We Got Married
Lis-ssi..have you heard of this reality show? I just read this article..I'm not sure if it's even airing or not lol..just asking lol...looks like fun though
Yeah, a friend told me about it and we laughed about how it has the same name as the Drew Barrymore movie. It's a new show. I haven't seen any of the episodes though. I haven't really looked for them. But now that Junho also did one...I want to watch it...lol
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, a friend told me about it and we laughed about how it has the same name as the Drew Barrymore movie. It's a new show. I haven't seen any of the episodes though. I haven't really looked for them.

But now that Junho also did one...I want to watch it...lol

my thoughts exactly...but it sounds fun..maybe i'll give it a try...some day lol
Jejeje, I know I will as soon as I find subbed videos.
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje, I know I will as soon as I find subbed videos.

let me know if it's worth a try ^^
KamZ wrote: let me know if it's worth a try ^^

I will
I generally miss a few variety shows on MDL... but to admit I am too lazy to add them :p
ohh....the messages at the end of Eric's journey:-(
darkangel662008 wrote: ohh....the messages at the end of Eric's journey:-(

LOL, did you confuse threads?
There is no thread for Strong Heart ?
I just got into variety shows and heard about that one... I saw that Lee Dong Wook is the host so I'm very excited about it :p

Edit : Oh wait I watched that already (just one or two ep) but at that time the MC was Lee Seung Ki ^^
I have been watching a lot of Korean reality TV lately. Not that I watch any, or all, of them but they seem pretty popular: Infinity Challenge, Star King, I Am A Singer, Quiz to Change the World, Happy Together, The Beatles Code, Invincible Youth, Win Win, Golden Fishery Radio and God of Victory. These ones are not on the list. Yeah, too much Korean reality TV. LOL