It should not matter whether an actor is gay or not. Their personal life is their own business.

I suspect that some of the actors in guy/girl dramas may be gay but so what? They are professionals*, they can have good onscreen* romantic chemistry with their female leads and they can act. That’s all that should matter imho

Lustdrama:

Or, U know nothing about him ,dont@me without being aware of his news

And it is ok ,apparently ur not ok .

Why bring up someone's possible sexuality as a joke/insult? I don't care how you feel about his acting, but why go for personal attacks? It's 2019, grow up. 

Whats wrong with secretary kim was meh

looktothestars:

Why bring up someone's possible sexuality as a joke/insult? I don't care how you feel about his acting, but why go for personal attacks? It's 2019, grow up. 

Its not an insult im pro Lgbt as a bi  woman,and let me tell u sth ,tho its not the place to preach ,u see Lgbtq++++ are not snowflakes nor sheltered individuals ,we can laugh about things including our sexuality ,so stop being so old fashioned , lgbt communities can get married thesedays legally they dont need people's sympathy  when they can have their legal rights by law  being gay is not a disease.

:)

Lustdrama:

Its not an insult im pro Lgbt as a bi  woman,and let me tell u sth ,tho its not the place to preach ,u see Lgbtq++++ are not snowflakes nor sheltered individuals ,we can laugh about things including our sexuality ,so stop being so old fashioned , lgbt communities can get married thesedays legally they dont need people's sympathy  when they can have their legal rights by law  being gay is not a disease.

:)

They actually don't have their rights by law in South Korea. Same sex marriage still isn't legal there, nor is it legal in any other Asian country besides Taiwan which only legalized it last May.

Also, I'm bi as well so when you say "we" as if you speak for all lgbt, you don't.  It's not being old fashioned. You act as if because you're bi you somehow have the right to make jokes like that. Being gay is still a sensitive topic for many and a lot of people go through a lot in their lives because of it. Just because you're okay with it, doesn't mean everyone else is. You should be more aware of your words in the future....just saying. 

slice of life bores me most of the time... (both dramas and anime)

korean dramas are slowly declining

Angel:

In popularity or in quality? ;-)

Angel:

It all depends on what you are looking for in dramas

Angel:

Yes, agree

mengosteen:

It all depends on what you are looking for in dramas

Totally agree. I just think people who say that are watching dramas with the same story-line and are possibly getting bored -_- I think this yr so far has been decent. 

not an opinion about a specific drama but a trope

I hate when a show/movie/anything starts off by showing something that'll happen later in the story. When Camellia Blooms is the most recent one I've seen do it.

When the scene happens later it'll either be exactly like it seemed from ep1 and it ruined any suspense for me or the situation is different than they made people perceive it which makes me think they're just toying with the viewers. I'd rather see the scenes unravel in order without cutting to what will happen later

ShotaSidePart:

Totally agree. I just think people who say that are watching dramas with the same story-line and are possibly getting bored -_- I think this yr so far has been decent. 

2019 k-dramas have been disappointing for me, I couldn't get into the hype over most of them. Either they started out good and I lost interest halfway or it was just boring/not for me... I quickly got over/forgot about those "popular" dramas already 

But I never get bored of makjangs/melodramas though lmao I felt more entertained by unpopular dramas (A Pledge to God, Love in Sadness, Spring Turns to Spring, Perfume, even Abyss was considered as "bad" but the crime/thriller kept me watching it), low budget daily dramas or lakorns like Hua Jai Sila than the popular rom coms, etc. 

You Who Came From the Stars is overrated, I've watched 16 episodes and I feel like falling asleep half the time. At least the lakorn has some dramatic BGM to keep me entertained lol half the actors feel stiff I can't connect with their characters 

healer was boring. Dragged on for ages in the beginning but the second half was okay I will admit. Also goblin wasn’t that great either. I had to quit at episode 8 because I got bored.

Ann Mary:

healer was boring. Dragged on for ages in the beginning but the second half was okay I will admit. Also goblin wasn’t that great either. I had to quit at episode 8 because I got bored.

OMG, Goblin was one of the most boring dramas I've ever watched. I started it in January of this year and didn't complete it until July. I had to force myself to the finish line! And I only did that because of a watch challenge I'm in.
As for Healer, I was able to get through it, but I couldn't understand all the hype that surrounded it. For me, it had no impact whatsoever.