I didn't drop it but I surely did hate it 

Bride of Habaek 

yup..i really agree. Goblin was super hyped.. I think there are many kdramas that are really  better than goblin that were so underrated like Reply 1988..  In my opinion,there was no chemistry between gong yoo and kim go eun; the only entertaining part for me is the bromance of gong yoo and lee dong wook..

She Was Pretty

The main character was just such a coward. It seriously Irritated me and I dropped it.

Boys over Flowers

Goblin

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

Descendants of the Sun

Dropped:

Goodbye Mr. Black (boring), Hwarang (couldn’t get over the fact she fell in love with him while uncertain if he was really her brother or not), ManxMan (disliked female lead character), Oh My Ghostess (felt like he actually fell in love with the ghost & not the girl), Queen In-hyun’s Man (acting was subpar), Rooftop Prince (sometimes I can handle love triangles/conniving 2nd female leads, & other times I just can’t lol), Strongest Deliveryman (disliked the direction of the drama & didn’t care for lead actress), The Liar & his Lover (disliked altogether), The Perfect Match (he basically fell for his sisters  doppelgänger), Uncontrollably Fond (found it impossible to ship lead male with lead female after all the harm he caused her), W (dropped right after male lead unhesitatingly shot female lead just to prove his theory when there were far less harmful & life threatening  ways that could’ve been done), Whisper (a bit too makjang-ish for me), & Witch’s Romance (lead female actress expressionless face made it difficult to like her character). There’s a few more too but these are the ones that were quite popular    

The Heirs 

Secret Garden

My best friend hyped up Goblin soo much and I knew it was really popular when it first came out. I kind of feel a little relieved to see that actually a lot of people felt this way. 

Also Boys Over Flowers 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

Cheese in the Trap 

Hwarang 

Suspicious Partner

Doctors 

Love in the Moonlight 

Oh My Venus

I'm still hoping to someday finish some of them, but it's really hard to pick them up again.

Boy over flowers - so many things wrong with that, the only one I liked was Kim Bum...

Heris - at this point any Lee Min Ho drama

Doctors

Shark (was popular when it aired)

Cinderella and the Four Knights

She was pretty

Bride of Habaek

Uncontrollably Fond

Nodame Cantabile (kdrama, again popular when aired)

Doctors! I almost dropped Heirs but it wasn´t worth of watching it either. Descendants of the sun were pretty cool up to some point too but then I almost dropped it.

Descendants of the sun.

Totally not my cup of tea . And i like tea.