So far the only one I've dropped is Kill Me, Heal Me after about 7 episodes. There have been other dramas though that I've struggled to finish.

Barbietoureights:

yup..i really agree. Goblin was super hyped.. I think there are many kdramas that are really  better than goblin that were so underrated like Reply 1988..  In my opinion,there was no chemistry between gong yoo and kim go eun; the only entertaining part for me is the bromance of gong yoo and lee dong wook..

The bromance was why I watched stayed.

When I started Secret Garden I taught it was good but after the first body switch (when they went back to their actual body) I started getting really bored. The mom was so annoying and I didn't feel the chemistry I guess? I finished it but I struggled to watch the second half lol

CherryBunny:

Coffee Prince

OMG. Thank you. Just couldn't do it. 

Swati Sharma:

I really think  Pinocchio is too much overrated....

I gave it 20 minutes

• Pinocchio
  • Healer 
  • The heirs

Goblin

Hwarang

Empress Ki

Ten miles of peach blossom

Heirs

Rooftop Prince....

Reply 1997- last one on my list, kept me from watching any other Reply series

Dream High- it was last until Reply 1997. It was okay but I was not excited at all when I watched. Made time go by faster sometimes..

W, Healer, Running man

I have dropped quite a lot of dramas if I may say so, but the most popular/well known must be these ones;

Signal

I Hear Your Voice

Defendant

You´re Beautiful

Mask

That Winter the Wind Blows

School 2013

These days one of the overrated/popular dramas I just really don't like is While You Were Sleeping. I don't get its high ratings but understand why it's popular (most likely because of the extremely famous leads). On the home page by "Top Airing Shows" you can see how many members it has compared to the next top airing drama (Because This is My First Life). I get why the rest on the list have high ratings but honestly don't think understand the big hype regarding While You Were Sleeping.

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band  and Boys Over Flowers..i just can't force myself to watch them to the end..