I wouldn't say hate because I don't hate any popular drama. But I didn't like them as much as I thought I would because it was really hyped, so I had high expectations: 

1- Goblin

2- Descendants of the Sun

3- Shut Up: Flower Boy Band

4- A Gentleman's Dignity

5- Pinocchio

Thereare many.. 

Bof

Dots

Cunning single lady

My love from the star

Secret

Secret garden

W two worlds 

And many more popular drams:(

Definetly DOTS

Empress Ki

Cinderalla's four knights

W

D.O.T.S for me..ugh so terrible

CherryBunny:

Coffee Prince

oh yeah!!!Totally agree!!So fuss for what??

Asena:

Descendants of the Sun. I've seen 4 episodes, put it on hold and the only reason why I might continue it another time is so I can know what people are talking about lmao. But until now I've been hating it a lot, really don't get the hype at all..

same here!!

Goblin

I still don't understand why everyone is so obssesed with it! 

I gave it a try but after 2-3 episodes I was like: What on earth is that?I don't get the point!

jinnborn:

Misaeng

Reply 1988

Reply 1994

Reply 1997

I couldn't even finish first episode.

and CDrama Boss & me: I put it on hold three times, I just can't watch it, nothing exciting happen in this drama.

oh those "reply"s!! I don't get them or .......I believe they are for highschoolers.

momo:

These days one of the overrated/popular dramas I just really don't like is While You Were Sleeping. I don't get its high ratings but understand why it's popular (most likely because of the extremely famous leads). On the home page by "Top Airing Shows" you can see how many members it has compared to the next top airing drama (Because This is My First Life). I get why the rest on the list have high ratings but honestly don't think understand the big hype regarding While You Were Sleeping.

me too!!

Healer

Honestly, I wanted to like it. It has everything that I like in a drama, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. I tried to watch at least three times but couldn't get past the tenth episode at all.

billitsa:

Goblin

I still don't understand why everyone is so obssesed with it! 

I gave it a try but after 2-3 episodes I was like: What on earth is that?I don't get the point!

Same. I resisted 4 episodes. It might be the cast and the weird story or both.

billitsa:

oh yeah!!!Totally agree!!So fuss for what??

I don't think I'll ever watch Coffee Prince. Just skipped it.

Plushie:

Healer

Honestly, I wanted to like it. It has everything that I like in a drama, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. I tried to watch at least three times but couldn't get past the tenth episode at all.

Me too. Wished to watch it because of Wookie, but dropped it from the 1st episode.

mimopanda:
  • Pinocchio
  • Healer 
  • The heirs

Heirs, I was surprised it was popular when it aired.

• Boys Over Flowers
  • Heirs (haven't really like anything from Lee Minho tbh - barely got through City Hunter)
  • Secret Garden
  • Goblin
  • Healer (I really liked it but.. I guess at one point I just got bored and started something new and didn't come back to it lol)
  • Marriage, Not Dating (that was popular when airing, I think)
  • Reply 1994
  • Reply 1988 (I was kinda liking it - only watched 2 ep - but I could tell from a mile away who she was gonna end up with so it lost some of the fun)
  • Cheese in the Trap 
  • WF Kim Bok Joo (tbh might pick that back up one day lol ETA: same thing happened here as with Healer, I think)