jinnborn:

Misaeng

Reply 1988

Reply 1994

Reply 1997

I couldn't even finish first episode.

and CDrama Boss & me: I put it on hold three times, I just can't watch it, nothing exciting happen in this drama.

Just saying but thats the joy of Boss & Me. The fact that its purely about their relationship. SURE 2nd female lead exists but in the end she never really crosses any line. Main girl is truly her worst enemy. I could write so many different reviews on boss & me. Its true not every drama is for everyone. Happy drama watching :D

I guess I'm a masochist. I literally power through a drama, even if I hate everything about it from the OST to the lead guy's hairstyle. LoL I think the one it was hardest to get through was Full House. I love Rain, but he was too stiff for me in that one. :/

Baozi:

I guess I'm a masochist. I literally power through a drama, even if I hate everything about it from the OST to the lead guy's hairstyle. LoL I think the one it was hardest to get through was Full House. I love Rain, but he was too stiff for me in that one. :/

Lol I can't drop any once I start. Thats why I don't start it unless I plan to watch it. Many are on hold.

SaraRojas:

Lol I can't drop any once I start. Thats why I don't start it unless I plan to watch it. Many are on hold.

That's me. I've got like a list of three hundred or so dramas (Like, literal lists. LoL) and I overthink which one to watch next 'cause I know it will annoy me if I don't finish it. I won't drop it but I'll come back to it later. It took me a year to finish Easy Fortune Happy Life. :*D

All overated.....

The Legend of the Blue Sea

The Bride of Habaek

The Heirs

Pinochio

Uncontrollably Fond

Reply 1994

The Moon That Embraces The Sun

Doctors

Cinderella and Four Knights

Oh My Venus

Hyde Jekyll, Me

The Masters Sun

Marry Him If You Dare

Rooftop Prince

Queen In-Hyuns Man

Prosecutor Princess

When A Man Loves 

Arang and the Magistate

Shut Up Flower Boy Band

I cant with descendants of the sun and I cant with goblin.

Oh my venus (waste of time, they would make the ending exciting but the rest was boring)

Descendants of the sun (boring and what was even going on?!)

Signal and Boys over flowers

Descendants Of Sun, never understood all the hype around it. 

I am also currently trying to finish Signal wich was recommended by a friend, it's just boring to me.

Descendats of The Sun!!! 

The Bride of Habaek

Doctors

Goblin

Bel Ami

You're Beautiful

Surplus Princess 

Dream High 2

Cinderella and Four Knights

My Lovely Girl

The Legend of Blue Sea

I Hear Your Voice

The Heirs

• Goblin
  • Hwarang 
  • The Liar and His Lover
  • Shopping King Louie

I didn't necessarily hate them but I did dislike them and just found them kind of boring to watch.

gyeomies:
  • Goblin
  • Hwarang 
  • The Liar and His Lover
  • Shopping King Louie

I didn't necessarily hate them but I did dislike them and just found them kind of boring to watch.

I agree... 

gyeomies:
  • Goblin
  • Hwarang 
  • The Liar and His Lover
  • Shopping King Louie

I also forgot to add Heirs and Cheese in the Trap!

billitsa:

I agree... 

I really don't understand the hype around Goblin - it's not bad but I just couldn't watch it, that was by far one of my least favourite dramas (Hwarang is is my least favourite)

There's more, but these are ones that have had a lot of praise by most others, but I just found them ultra-boring and some even annoying:

- Goblin

- Cruel City

- Signal

- Another Miss Oh

- Missing Noir M

- Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

- W