There is something special with "Its Okay, thats love", especially the scenes in latter half when stuff gets serious. Those close up of the actors, especially Jo in sung hits you right in the heart, and it is impossible to not cry or get touched. The writing and how everything comes together, is just on god-level. 

Since 2014 not even one dramas has touched me like Okay thats love... 

I hated the female lead's mother for what she was doing.

Have you tried Dear My Friends? It's by the same author.

Another one really good but from a totally different genre is Signal. Despite being a suspense/investigation drama, it made me cry a lot.

Have you seen Chinese drama Nirvana in Fire. That drama is the best for me. Just beyond the usual drama experience.

Though youve just got to survive the first 3 episode on confusing character introductions and scenario  placements. After that its all awesoness in narrative, acting, directing, writing, chemistry, intrigue and visuals. Romance is close to zero but how everything was made is just another level.

Other dramas I highly recommend (in various different genre and country of origin), that are just soo good are: Signal, Misaeng, Ten Miles of peach Blossoms, romantic doctor teacher kim, memory, dear my friends, last match, a love a life, in time with you, secret forest

its ok that’s love is honestly on another level when it comes to tv shows

sensitiviity:

its ok that’s love is honestly on another level when it comes to tv shows

exactly, i loved this drama.

i've seen so many dramas .. 300+ and i never found something even close to it's okay that's love :(

Ten Miles of peach Blossoms second this one, so many pretty stuff there. Touching fastor - bring some tissues in later parts.

Scarlet Heart (Bu bu jing qing the cdrama version) was also touching for me, but the costum style isn't for everyone. The korean version wasn't bad, good filming costums and actors but it was shorter so less symphaty for the characters and less of their story was told.

If you're looking for that artistic touch I think La Dolce Vita had something similar but maybe it's darker or depressing subject. Secret Love Affair also gave off a similar vibe but I don't find it that touching just the artistic part amd more mature subject.

EvilYuli:

Ten Miles of peach Blossoms second this one, so many pretty stuff there. Touching fastor - bring some tissues in later parts.

Scarlet Heart (Bu bu jing qing the cdrama version) was also touching for me, but the costum style isn't for everyone. The korean version wasn't bad, good filming costums and actors but it was shorter so less symphaty for the characters and less of their story was told.

If you're looking for that artistic touch I think La Dolce Vita had something similar but maybe it's darker or depressing subject. Secret Love Affair also gave off a similar vibe but I don't find it that touching just the artistic part amd more mature subject.

tnxxxx .. i was thinking to watch ten miles blossoms after i finish what i'm currently watching .. your recommendation made me sure that i will definitely watch it .. :) have a good day my friend 

I would say Jealousy Incarnate had the same vibe for me. I think it has a both a flirty aura and a serious drama. Both dramas I had to give a second chance because they are different, maybe "too real" and not fluffy love. Maybe the lead actress is also one of the reason I related these two. 

I watched this drama in 2015 and still, i haven't found a drama which is quite close to IOTL, that's how special this drama is for me ;)

I suggest you to try "Dear my Friends" it's from the same screenwriter who wrote IOTL. Jo In Sung is there too, you can cry, you can laugh so much while watching this :))