Hello guys!  I  hope  everyone  is  doing  fine..  :)   I must say I am k drama addict .. LOL , and I need your suggestions for something similar to Scarlet  heart Ryeo , Queen InHyun's Man , Its okay that's Love... Basically I am looking for a drama that takes your emotions on a roller coaster ride , a more matured and romantic ... :)  & not that repetitive plot where girl plays dumb and boy  is ignorant of his feelings ( Already watched a lot like these)!!!

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions!!!

If you like Historical dramas why not try: The princess' man. Or even Queen for seven Days, Empress Ki and Dong Yi. 

Kwekwe:
If you like Historical dramas why not try: The princess' man. Or even Queen for seven Days, Empress Ki and Dong Yi.

Thanks!! I think I should start with Empress Ki ,, Lately I have read quite impressive feedbacks about it  ,,,,, :)

oh my geumbi very heartwarming, mature romances

dr jin

a gentlemen dignity

my too perfect sons

gentlemen wolgyesu taylor

I second Empress Ki and also recommend Jewel in the Palace.

neo:

I second Empress Ki and also recommend Jewel in the Palace.

Thanks ! I will add this in my List too...!!!

IzzyDramaLover:

https://mydramalist.com/288-49-days-2011

Story line is quite different and interesting , Looking forward to it.... Thanks for suggesting!

Fated to love you, literally a roller-coaster..... Worth watching...

+1 Empress Ki, 49 Days

Would also recommend:

- Time Between Dog and Wolf
- The King in Love
- Remember – War of the Son
- Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (mainly for the time travel)

Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who likes Moon Lovers, not necessarily the other 2. The 3 you mentioned are vastly different in fact. Moon Lovers and Queen InHyun are really only similar in that they are historical and time travel.

bhavikapatla:

Fated to love you, literally a roller-coaster..... Worth watching...

I have already watched it twice....    :)) 

Jay:

+1 Empress Ki, 49 Days

Would also recommend:

- Time Between Dog and Wolf
- The King in Love
- Remember – War of the Son
- Nine: Nine Times Time Travel (mainly for the time travel)

Keep in mind, this is coming from someone who likes Moon Lovers, not necessarily the other 2. The 3 you mentioned are vastly different in fact. Moon Lovers and Queen InHyun are really only similar in that they are historical and time travel.

Thank you for your suggestions! I know that 3rd one is very  different  from the first two , but what I meant was not necessarily historical dramas ,,, but any drama having a different plot than the common plots... I mentioned these three to illustrate variety....  SCHR is tragic and dark , QIHM is light humorous & romantic &  IOKTL is Psychological & romantic....  :)

Hi!!

I don't know if this is what you're searching, but I suggest you Marriage Contract, it's a roller coaster, so sad that you'll cry your eyes out . Another one I can think is Me too, Flower, wich has a villain that is unpredictable until the very end. 

shinmin:

Hello guys!  I  hope  everyone  is  doing  fine..  :)   I must say I am k drama addict .. LOL , and I need your suggestions for something similar to Scarlet  heart Ryeo , Queen InHyun's Man , Its okay that's Love... Basically I am looking for a drama that takes your emotions on a roller coaster ride , a more matured and romantic ... :)  & not that repetitive plot where girl plays dumb and boy  is ignorant of his feelings ( Already watched a lot like these)!!!

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions!!!

If u dont mind the country may be try mars.its a taiwan drama.. It really takes u thru roller coster of emotions and is heart warming

The first one I was thinking about was On the Way to the Airport. It was a very mature and touching drama. If you were not 100% set on the country, I would recommend The King's Woman. I wasn't able to finish it yet, but so far it has given me a very strong Scarlet Heart Ryero vibe. I love this drama.