I just finished liar game after a friend's recommendation and i like it a lotss especially the male protagonist. I would like to know some more dramas with a male lead who is neither a nice guy nor a villain  . I would like it if there is a little romance in it too . Some other example include :Moon lovers, Cruel City , bad guys , bridal mask , etc. In new to mdl soo dont bother looking at my watchlist  as it isnt up to date.

Some quick suggestions that have leads with self interest above ethics would be: 

Healer

Young Pal

Legend of The Blue Sea

Thx for the suggestions.  Healer and legend of the blue sea i have already watched , but the male leads are still  nice guys as compared to what im looking for . Any more suggestions with a lead as villainous as the one in moon lovers?

well, if you are not looking for romance, then warrior beak dong soo is exacly what you are looking for, Yoo seung ho is the coolest anti hero ever,  his character in this drama was too awesome, he is the best swordsman ever and when he wears black clothers<3 i loved his character too much!!!

Jackal156:

Thx for the suggestions.  Healer and legend of the blue sea i have already watched , but the male leads are still  nice guys as compared to what im looking for . Any more suggestions with a lead as villainous as the one in moon lovers?

Black devil and white prince- its a movie.. it has a 2 eps prequel to it..the hero is a bad guy kinda character. But the movie doesnt have a dark theme and all.. but he was not a nice guy either.. the movie was very cute but if u r looking for romances with dark theme like bridal mask, it might not suit that category

Six flying dragons. Yi Bang Won is probably one of the most complex and grey (anti hero) characters out there. It was just mindblowingly good! I highly recommend it! Just check the ratings xD

Roy Leh Sanae Rai

The guy is really a anti hero type

The Innocent Man - though it turns into an heartbreaking romance in the latter half, the first half is just incredible as Song Joong Ki nails the role like a beast.

That Winter, The Wind Blows - Jo Insung's performance is incredible honestly, and Song Hye Kyo even more, I can't tell how many times I could rewatch this (even right now I am watching it again)

MinaVIP:

Six flying dragons. Yi Bang Won is probably one of the most complex and grey (anti hero) characters out there. It was just mindblowingly good! I highly recommend it! Just check the ratings xD

Thx for the suggestion . Its exactly like i was looking for . ☺

Cheese in the Trap--love the male lead's complexity

The K2 and Behind Your Smile. 

Both will leave you with "did he really do that?" they are the perfect antiheroes

Nirvana in Fire - a must watch cause its the best drama ever

Love me if you dare

Kurosagi

Hundred thousand stars in the sky

A story of a Man

Siruis

Bad guys

Girl K - more like anti-heroine