Really want to watch a Chinese romantic series  having heart break but happy ending..similar to My sunshine....I just loved it.

Already watched Eternal love ,My lil princess (not my type but Mike is )and loving not forgetting.....

Dropped  L2O and boss and me(want the story to be lil more intense)..

Journey of the flower

cruel romance

Best time

legend of Zu

princess agents ( the best and it has so many emotional sences which will Make u cry)

I second princess agents. I'm on ep 53 and I'm afraid to finish cause I'm not ready to let it go:') Also Dou Shawn is so hot *fans self*  By Eternal Love,I assume you mean the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms one...have you tried The Eternal Love ? I really enjoyed it. 

Memory Lost was really nice,but is a solving criminal cases so not straight romance. I haven't actually seen a ton of Chinese dramas,other than the ones you've already mentioned,that are straight romance. I liked a lot of crime/treasure hunting/action/spy ect,but I'm slowly moving through Historical now:) one that was reccomended to me a lot was Prince of Lan Ling so you might try that. 

keerthika:

Journey of the flower

cruel romance

Best time

legend of Zu

princess agents ( the best and it has so many emotional sences which will Make u cry)

Thank you for the reply....

Cruel romance ...i watched it untill the ML  was chasing the girl...thn i dropped.....forgot to mention this drama.

Will try Princess agent and Best time(in love with Chung Wallace aftr watching My sunshine)...

jubies33:

I second princess agents. I'm on ep 53 and I'm afraid to finish cause I'm not ready to let it go:') Also Dou Shawn is so hot *fans self*  By Eternal Love,I assume you mean the Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms one...have you tried The Eternal Love ? I really enjoyed it. 

Memory Lost was really nice,but is a solving criminal cases so not straight romance. I haven't actually seen a ton of Chinese dramas,other than the ones you've already mentioned,that are straight romance. I liked a lot of crime/treasure hunting/action/spy ect,but I'm slowly moving through Historical now:) one that was reccomended to me a lot was Prince of Lan Ling so you might try that. 

Thank you for the reply....Just realized that i am asking for Chinese drama on Korean forum...lol

Princess agent is a lengthy drama but i will try it...for the feels ...

I have watched ten mile of peach blossom....not the eternal love.....will chk that too now  :)

If you are looking for a drama that doesn't have much romance, brilliant plot and awesome music, try Nirvana in Fire. Although there are few scenes of romance, those ones are so memorable. 

My Little Princess, Delicious Destiny, My Amazing Boyfriend, Rakshasa Street. I've not watched too many c-dramas so I'm also looking for some. Just don't like the super long ones. 

I agree with jubies33, The Eternal Love is definitely worth checking out. 

Some of my favourite more dramatic (than Love O2O) Chinese dramas with completely or relatively happy endings (at the very least, they don't end with all my favourite characters dying) are:

• Sound of the Desert
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Lost Love in Times

Totally 2nd The Princess Wei Young. I just finished it and would recommend it hands down--the chemistry is off the charts! 

When a Snail Falls in Love

Love me if you dare 

Both are crime solving drama with romance :) I personnally like the first part of love me if you dare (because more romance) and when a snail falls in love it's super cute!

You didn't mention what kind you prefer but, Love 020 or my little princess

Michia Lei:

If you are looking for a drama that doesn't have much romance, brilliant plot and awesome music, try Nirvana in Fire. Although there are few scenes of romance, those ones are so memorable. 

I have kept Nirvana on fire on hold just bec of less romance but surely on my list. Thanks for the reply. 

Brownie:

My Little Princess, Delicious Destiny, My Amazing Boyfriend, Rakshasa Street. I've not watched too many c-dramas so I'm also looking for some. Just don't like the super long ones. 

Already watched little princess.. It was so cute.. And i think u r a Mike fan.. Am I right... Me too:) 

Not heard abt Rakshaa Street.. Will chk on dat. 

Amazing Bf is on my list. Thank for replying. 

if you're looking for romance, rakshasa street lacks of it thats why I dropped it:)

AH:

I agree with jubies33, The Eternal Love is definitely worth checking out. 

Some of my favourite more dramatic (than Love O2O) Chinese dramas with completely or relatively happy endings (at the very least, they don't end with all my favourite characters dying) are:

• Sound of the Desert
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • The Imperial Doctress
  • Lost Love in Times

I will try this version of Eternal-Love too... And will surely chk on the others too.. Specially lost love in Times and the princess wei young. Thank u