Please, please help me!! Does Yi San have a sad ending ?

Jewel in the palace has a beautiful ending and the Male lead (the king) in Dong Yi place the male lead in Jewel in the palace too ^___^

Also about Xi San. Tbh I don‘t know. I haven‘t finished it yet cuz i‘m too scared that it ends tragic

I loved Dong Yi, really! It's my fav historical drama <3 I wanted to finish Jewel (he is very handsome )  but I lost interest  ( 20 ep if I remember ).  I would like to start to see Yi but I'm afraid it will have a tragic ending... I don't know,uffff

Yisan had a semi-tragic end. Semi-tragedy in sense that they do end up together and they loved and lived in the place, but like all royals in joseon era, the history of long life is not so good. Though for the most part, it still prettu sweet between the 2 leads.

But Yisan is one of the great Historical dramas. Coincidentally, all 3 (jewel in the palace, dong yi and yisan) are from the same team. My fave among the 3 is Dong Yi, mainly cause it had its cute moments between the leads while the other 2 mostly has very heavy storylines. 

Thanks for the reply! I loved Dong Yi so much and for this I look for a similar story. Even Empresse ki was a beautiful drama but really too tragic. I love historial drama but almost all are tragic. It's been a while since I've been watching kdrama, now I'd like to start with a historical ... and if  Yi san has the same team as Dong Yi then it must be good!

Czakhareina:

Yisan had a semi-tragic end. Semi-tragedy in sense that they do end up together and they loved and lived in the place, but like all royals in joseon era, the history of long life is not so good. Though for the most part, it still prettu sweet between the 2 leads.

But Yisan is one of the great Historical dramas. Coincidentally, all 3 (jewel in the palace, dong yi and yisan) are from the same team. My fave among the 3 is Dong Yi, mainly cause it had its cute moments between the leads while the other 2 mostly has very heavy storylines. 

Maybe you might want to watch The Flower in Prison. I think it had a similar vibe and feeling as Dong Yi and Yi San (which I both loved immensely). However, it doesn't focus so much on romance, but I thought it was soo good. A lot of people seem to not like it but I think it's always better to get your own opinion :)

Archania:

Maybe you might want to watch The Flower in Prison. I think it had a similar vibe and feeling as Dong Yi and Yi San (which I both loved immensely). However, it doesn't focus so much on romance, but I thought it was soo good. A lot of people seem to not like it but I think it's always better to get your own opinion :)

yes, I watched it but after 10 episodes I didn't like it (Flower in Prison isn't bad but...). Maybe one day I'll try again but for me the romance is important