Hi Everyone, 

I'm looking for a K drama with a suspense or comedy crime theme. 

I'm looking something like: Pinocchio, I hear Your Voice, The Chaser, and Vampire Prosecutor.

Could you give me some suggestions?

• Hello Monster - criminal profilers and detectives chase serial killers
  • W Two Worlds - criminal-chasing comic book character comes to life
  • While You Were Sleeping - a reporter, prosecutor, and cop see the future in their dreams 
  • Healer - fledgling reporter and man-for-hire uncover corruption and the secrets behind their fathers' deaths
  • Ms. Perfect - the FL is a working mother / legal secretary; she deals with events that quickly become both criminal and crazy
  • Suspicious Partner - a prosecutor and a prosecutor-in-training work together; their main case involves a murderer

If you're willing to try dramas from other countries:

• When a Snail Falls in Love - criminal profilers and detectives chase various criminals
  • The Masked Lover - the ML is a cop who leaves the force in order to go under cover to expose the mob boss responsible for his informant's death; the FL is an architect who must pretend to be her mob boss twin when her sister gets in an accident that puts her in a coma

Thanks for the input! I don't mind from other countries. Usually, I watch Japanese drama for suspense and crime drama. But I kind of want to find something from K drama. It's not easy to find. 

Heey, I really recommend Gods gift- 14 days!! It really has the suspense theme.
The first episode might seem boring, but you have to go on and watch the rest of the serie.

Basically it is about a mom, who works at a broadcast station. In recent events, there is a serial murder on the loose and he has kidnapped and killed her daughter. They struggle to find the killer, but they can not find him. Somehow, she travels back to the past and tries to find the murder of her daughter.

The reason I liked is, because the suspense is kept really high. I think the reason is because of their acting. The actors don't know who the killer is (the producer did that on purpose), so they can only act the scene they are giving. 

Ps. The ending is a bit confusing. I didn't agree with it, but there is a scene which contradict the ending they want you to think. (It is not that obvious, so you should really pay attention, but I'm happy with the scene.)

-------

Who are you? - 2013 (k-drama) is also good! It has both crime and suspense theme in it.             A policewoman wakes up from a coma. Everytime she touches an object of a victim, she sees a spirit and tries to solve the cases.

Angry mom has also a suspense theme, but it is more about bullying, which large corruption behind it. I really recommend it though.

The Girl Who Sees Scents (2015)  is a crime/comedy drama! It is about a girl who can see scents and with her ability she helps to solve cases with a detective.

Cheo Yong is a crime drama  with a supernatural theme in it. Chen Yong is a detective who can see ghosts. He meets a ghost girl, who can go into the body of his partner. 

Signal is a kdrama also with crime as theme. Through a walkie talkie manages Detective Park Hae Yeong  to connect with Detective Lee Jae Han in the past. Together, they manage to solve South Korea's most famous cold cases and reveal police corruption.

Voice - It is a k drama based on the movie the call with Halle berry, but the story line continues differently! 

Bad guys - It is about a taskforce with 3 criminals, who handle crime/violent cases.

Have fun watching! 

I enjoyed the Crime drama Tunnel. It has crime, suspense and comedy.

Also if you check out my drama list there are some other crime and suspense dramas. Some that I've seen and enjoyed and others I haven't gotten the chance to watch yet.

You're All Surrounded- Crime drama with plenty of comedy.

If you're okay with Japanese shows too-

Trick- it's got 3 seasons and 3 movies, and some specials, plus a spin off. Nearly every mystery is someone faking something  paranormal, sometimes resulting in someone dying , and they have to solve how it was done.

squeakyelle:

You're All Surrounded- Crime drama with plenty of comedy.

If you're okay with Japanese shows too-

Trick- it's got 3 seasons and 3 movies, and some specials, plus a spin off. Nearly every mystery is someone faking something  paranormal, sometimes resulting in someone dying , and they have to solve how it was done.

Thanks for the recommendation. Actually, I have watched Trick.  I tend to watch Japanese Crime drama than K drama., which is why I try to find some crime K drama.  I want something different maybe (after watching too much J crime drama, there is pattern being repeated in the story). So far, I have watched K Drama: Vampire Prosecutor (I prefer season 2, it was great), Healer (this is more romance though but I still enjoy it. Thanks AH :D), and Gap Dong (This is a waste, unfortunately).  I am looking forward for Tunnel, since there are so many great reviews.

Robinhood 210:

I enjoyed the Crime drama Tunnel. It has crime, suspense and comedy.

Also if you check out my drama list there are some other crime and suspense dramas. Some that I've seen and enjoyed and others I haven't gotten the chance to watch yet.

Did you make the list? I can't find it. 

Most of my drama recommendations have been stated (Suspicious Partner, Healer, Tunnel, Hello Monster) but if you're open to Korean movies of a crime and comedy genre I'd recommend Midnight Runners!

neo:

Most of my drama recommendations have been stated (Suspicious Partner, Healer, Tunnel, Hello Monster) but if you're open to Korean movies of a crime and comedy genre I'd recommend Midnight Runners!

Sure. I would love to. Thanks for the recommendation! Just finished Tunnel and it was amazing...oWo I think it's a masterpiece. 

Maria Angela Yanita:

Sure. I would love to. Thanks for the recommendation! Just finished Tunnel and it was amazing...oWo I think it's a masterpiece. 

No problem! Glad you enjoyed Tunnel, it's one of my favourites. Hope you enjoy Midnight Runners too : )

Two weeks

3days

Iris

Iris2

Athena

all dramas are suspense, crime, thriller

Let me know if u need more

Check out the suspense drama The Girl Who Sees Scents

Maria Angela Yanita:

Did you make the list? I can't find it. 

Sorry about that, just fixed it up so you'll be able to find it on my lists if you're still interested.

Robinhood 210:

Sorry about that, just fixed it up so you'll be able to find it on my lists if you're still interested.

Thanks!