why has nobody said Surplus Princess yet? That was hilarious, definitely on Laughter in Waikiki's level I think. It's fantasy and stuff, but definitely comedic. The ending is a little questionable but it's a similar style I think.  

I recommend Boarding House 24

to me i think to be beautiful or to the beautiful i think  its called was pretty funnny at that time but nothing can top laughter in waikik:( sadly it finished

Royal_rahaz:

to me i think to be beautiful or to the beautiful i think  its called was pretty funnny at that time but nothing can top laughter in waikik:( sadly it finished

Maybe you're referring to To The Beautiful You
or You're Beautiful

I think it’s pretty late for me to suggest anything... however, I strongly agree with @Louu_34, THE BOY NEXT DOOR is a must watch! I realllly loved it! It’s a shame that it’s only about 1 hour... but I’m sure you will watch it over and over again :D

I just noticed this was bumped up from last year's thread.. well ok whatever

Spring Turns To Spring was mostly comedy, no romance. It's about 2 women who keep switching bodies with each other. I laughed more at this drama than the second season of Waikiki tbh

and Legal High (korean remake) not 100% comedy but there are some fun moments, the ML is amusing to watch and he's always bickering with the FL.

Prison Playbook was indeed very funny, also Modern Farmer and Ex Girlfriend club

I remember Emergency Couple being funny as well

Prison Playbook for sure! It’s really good. I think it’s called Life on Mars but that’s also really good! Definitely not the comedic style of Waikiki but it’s a good Drama!  I picked up a celebrity on the street? Found that funny too ????????

I Picked Up A Star on the Road - some funny parts and I even recognize some of the background music was also used in Laughter in Waikiki (same music composers) 

If you're looking for pure comedy shows, I'd suggest these 2:

The Sound of Your Heart (Every episode made me cry of laughter... no joke lol)

High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged (one of my favourite comedies, makes me laugh out loud every time.)