i want to watch romance dramas where the main or even supporting character has a daughter.  Also i would like it if he has a good relationship with her and if not then at least some cute father daughter scenes and moments

fine with all country dramas and also fine with short or really long dramas

You mean a father & daughter? How old do you want the daughter to be? Infant? Toddler? School-age? Teenager? Or adult children (18+)?

My Little Baby - infant/toddler child

Oh My Geum Bi - haven't seen; 8 y/o

Super Daddy Yeol - haven't seen; idk between 5-8?

Prosecutor Princess - very little scenes; she was around 9 y/o

* Best hit (step dad)

* Oh My Geum Bi..( adopted). Excellent show and they adorable together 

* Father Is Strange ( 3 daughters) 

* Two Weeks

* Tunnel

* Fly Daddy Fly

* Robbers (step-dad)

Tunnel

Father is Strange

Laughter in Waikiki

Dramas where the ML is / becomes a step father and has a good relationship with his daughter:

• On The Way To The Airport
  • Marriage Contract

Dramas where the FL has a wonderful relationship with her father or adoptive father:

• Healer
  • School 2017

And two dramas where the ML has a cute scene with his young daughter in the very last episode:

• Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo
  • She Was Pretty

All of these are romance dramas.

Additional dramas:

• Male Leads with a Daughter:
    • Wonderful Life
    • Oh My Lady
    • Defendant - not a romance drama
    • Legendary Witch
    • My Spring Days of my Life
    • Bara no nai Hanaya
    • Sangdo Lets Go to School
    • Prime Minister and I
  • Male Leads with step daughters or Female Lead has daughter that the ML gets close with:
    • Marriage Contract
    • Good Job Good Job
    • Thank You
    • Jang Bori is Here
  • Supporting character has the father-daughter character
    • The Package - romance drama but it was the supporting character that has a teenage daughter
  • Not a daughter, but son
    • Autumn Concerto
    • Loving Not Forgetting
    • Mama
    • Zenkai Girl
    • One More Happy Ending

• FL has great relationships with their fathers", so these scenario has adult daughter-father circumstances:
    • Pinocchio - awesomely funny relationship between dad-daughter
    • Reply 1997
    • Reply 1994
    • Reply 1988
    • Fight My Way
    • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo
    • Can You hear my Heart - FL is very close with her stepfather who is mentally challenged
  • Family dramas, so not really super romantic drama but still with great father-daughter narrative.. and other scenarios:
    • Super Family / Strong Family - very awesome and funny relationship between father and teenage daughter. A must watch for what you are looking for!!!
    • Life is Beautiful (2010) - the father figure in the dramas has 2 grown up daughters, 1 is a step daughter and the other is his biological daughter
    • My Golden Life - adult female lead and her fathers had a great relationship but was tested. and their journey is so awesome to watch
    • Golden Pouch - adult Female lead is told that she is the love child of her dad, but in truth she is the daughter her father 'adopted'

The daughter is a child

The daughter is an adult

Step-daughter with very cute scenes