HI GUYS! I'm looking for family dramas(preferably not too long) that primarily focus on sibling relationship(not in an incestuous way duh (: ). I'd of course love if the drama has a lot of romance too. 

None of these are tagged as family dramas, but:

• Hello Monster - the relationship between the ML and his brother when they are young children sets major events in motion and shapes who they are as adults; when they reunite as adults, the ML works hard to look after his brother, they have a lot of bromance moments, and the ML's struggle to balance his obligations toward and love for his brother with his morals and duties in relation to his work is pretty much the biggest conflict of the drama; the ML also has a romantic arc
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - much of the drama's focus is on the princes (brothers and half-brothers) and their relationships / interactions; the ML's half brother is his best friend; several of the princes fall for the FL
  • Who Are You: School 2015 (twin sisters - they actually have very little shared screen time, but basically one sister was adopted by a rich woman and the other was never adopted; the Adopted Sister always felt guilty towards Not Adopted Sister - because the mother actually met NAS first and mistook AS for her - so she kept track of her and sent her gifts over the years, AS follows NAS and sees how hard her life is + that she's being bullied and saves her life when she tries to commit suicide; she also makes it look like NAS is AS when she is discovered and decides to let NAS live as her - NAS also happens to conveniently lose her memories - / decides to live rough so she can better understand the hardships NAS has dealt with; they meet up again in the end and ultimately choose to live together; AS also stands up to NAS' bully; one of NAS' love interests is AS' best male friend; that's all a long way of saying that their unusual relationship is an important underlying part of whole drama even though they don't directly interact for much of it)
  • Another Miss Oh - the ML lives with his sister and works with his step brother (they're both a little crazy) and their interactions are a big part of the drama, although maybe not the primary focus

My strange father !! 

Korean Family Drama usually are quite long, around 50 plus episode or in case of dailies, it can go up to 100 plus episode. Anyway here are some recommendations with strong siblings bond in Family Dramas:

1. Ugly Alert - it is very long, 133 episode of 30minute duration. But don't be intimidated by the episode count because every single episode is worth it. They are a step/half-sibling family with Male lead is the 'Big' brother who stood as their 'father' when they were orphaned at a very young age. and he will do everything for his siblings. and the romance is also to watch for. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENEDED!!!
  2. Life is Beautiful - the 2010 drama. This drama is mostly to see for the very awesome parents in Kim Haesook and Kim Youngchul, but their children and their bond are also something to see and watch. Plus the funny and weird relationship between the older generation siblings. Romance does take a backseat in this drama, but there are still a couple of that in this drama.
  3. Ojjakgyu Brothers
  4. Sons of Sol Pharmacy
  5. Reply 1997
  6. Reply 1988 
  7. Engine - Japanese Drama. the 'sibling' are actually fostered children
  8. 1 Liter of Tears - a tearjerker japanese drama

Ugly Alert - I know it's really long, but I can't recommend this enough!
My Father is Strange - Hilarious sibling relations!
Wakamono Tachi - A Japanese drama, but it's short and focuses on the siblings.

Brother Beat! 

Comedy, romance, bromance, family.

✔️ Pinnochio ✔️ While You Were Sleeping ✔️ Shopping King Louie ✔️ Cheese in the Trap ✔️ My Annoying Brother 

Bromance  - Girl who has been told to act like a guy for 25 years, she saves the male leads life and then ends up becoming his sworn brother, the rest you can know by reading the description (lots of romance involved ( not like ALOT though))

These are the best dramas with the BEST sibling/bromance relationships you'll ever watch!!! <3 

- East of Eden 

- Wakamonotachi

- Brotherhood of war (movie)

- Ugly Alert

• Battle of Changsha -This is the best family drama I have ever seen. The relationships are real and raw. It's amazing. 
  • The Story of Ming Lan - This one has a ton of episodes but they're all worth it imo. There are six siblings in the main family so you can expect sibling relationships to be a huge part of this show. It's my favorite drama of all time, there's nothing like it. 
  • Father is Strange - This one's much more comedic but the relationships are really cute. 
  • All is Well - Watch this one if you want  a darker more realistic look at family life. 
  • Le Coup de Foudre - Not really a family drama but the familial relationships are a huge part. The main girl and her brother have the warmest, sweetest relationship. Honestly worth it just for them. 
  • My Mister - Not the typical family drama you'd expect but it is incredible. 
  • Reply 1988

My Father is Strange (Family Drama) 

One Spring Night (Rom and siblings bond) 

REUNITED WORLDS

ONE SPRING NIGHT