Okay. So I loved Boys over flower and well many people recommended to watch Cinderella and four knights (sorry if i miss spelled it) but i wanna know your thoughts as well is it similar to boys over flower and in which sense? 

Like does it have fiesty fml who likes someone else and ends up with male lead who is a jerk-ish? I mean is it similar in leads? And what are your thoughts on it? ^^

AinaS:

Okay. So I loved Boys over flower and well many people recommended to watch Cinderella and four knights (sorry if i miss spelled it) but i wanna know your thoughts as well is it similar to boys over flower and in which sense? 

Like does it have fiesty fml who likes someone else and ends up with male lead who is a jerk-ish? I mean is it similar in leads? And what are your thoughts on it? ^^

It isn't even close to BOF! except that they are all pretty.I remember that I initially started watching it because of my love for Ahn Jae Hyun ( I had a huge crush on him!!) but I dropped it as fast as I had picked it up.I can't even recall what the story was! And honestly apart from the lead actors,Park so dam and Jung il woo,the rest can't really hold a scene on their own.Specifically,Naeun was so awkward in her scenes and the plot ( I don't think there was one ) was just too bland?! Even with BOF,it has the same old Cliche story but the actors really made the drama what is was.This is precisely where this drama fails.

I may have dropped it too soon but I honestly can't keep up with uninteresting stories  just hoping they'll get better at some point.But that's my opinion! I know some people liked it but not me.So watch at your own risk I guess?!

AinaS:

I thought it was good, the fl can kick butt (protect herself) and its hilarious, she ends up falling for one of the brothers he was extremely mean to her in the beginning but he fell for her later on as well.

Don't watch it! It's just a waste of time lol There are so many other better dramas out there. The plot is nothing original, the usual bunch of boring cliches. The first episodes were kinda good but then they just ruined the whole thing with the pairings they made. The main couple have no chemistry, she was better with Ahn Jae Hyun but instead they made him end up with the annoying second FL (they also had no chemistry too). 

It's nice but umm. She has more chemistry with the 1st brother, but you secretly want her to be with the 3d brother ( cause he's just so sweet) and she somehow randomly ends up with the jerk-ish 2nd brother. It's attractive senseless shit.

I tried watching this drama too but I got VERY annoyed by the female lead. 

B K:

I tried watching this drama too but I got VERY annoyed by the female lead. 

she's ok, not he worst, but not the best either

It's an okay drama, overall. Nothing outstanding or extraordinary, plot-wise or acting-wise, in my opinion. It could be enjoyable, as it follows the usual formula for reverse harem romantic comedy dramas, complete with the typical cliches and all. If you like watching plot like this and have spare time to do so, go for it. :)

i put on hold half way with no hesitation.  surprisingly one day i finished it up for the heck of it.   That really was the only reason.    Its not bad, but its not great.   She IS a feisty little female, though, that pushes these brothers around in a cohabitation scenario...they are all heirs and each have their own level of arrogance she needs to overcome.   She's a poor girl getting paid by the grandfather to put them in their place, make them all get along.   Its longer than it needed to be.    I personally am not that big of a fan of the FL, but i heard she was pretty good in Beautiful Mind with Jang Hyuk,  so i may give her a 2nd chance.   I am a fan of Jung Il Woo and suppose he was the life preserver in this.   Hope this helps!

I don't get the BoF vibe from the Cinderella and the Four Knights apart from the fact that the girl hangs out with a bunch of rich guys and that there is an evil mother character. She started off as a strong character, but became kind of whiny in the middle. The second FL is beyond pathetic and the actress can't act. She just looks like a statue with an uncomfortable expression most of the drama. I finished the show, but I wouldn't say that it was great. I would skip it myself.

It's my nothing is on I have an hour to kill oh well drama. So no. 

Lol I haven’t seen BoF as I’ve seen Meteor Garden and doesn’t like that storyline very much. I did however watched Cinderella and the four knights, it started strong but it went terrible fast to almost I don’t see the point of me continue watching the show apart from staring at the beautiful faces and listen to the OST. MV of this show will be better as you don’t need to bear with their terrible acting and terrible plot line.

So watch it if you got nothing better to see, if you don’t care about plot line, or acting skill, and can’t get frustrated by the silly plot development, and love seeing the beautiful faces in really fashionable clothes :) oh, the main girl started out so strong in term of character, then she went down to basically Mary Sue style

Thank you for your opinions :)

Maybe i will watch it later onwards but i think i will watch some other drama for time being ^^

Personal opinion: It's a waste of time. But then I didn't even like BOF so you might like it. Bottom line: Up to you or go with the majority :D

The only things the same is there are 4 rich guys and 1 poor girl and the male lead doesn' t like the female lead at first so they fight  a lot

i stopped BOF since it had too much bullying and didn't like the lead actress....  I was disappointed with Cinderella and the 4 Knights too.... The only parts I liked were the hot men, lead actress and kissing scenes