If you haven’t seen you are beautiful, should try it. The main guy is a jerk, the girl is not feisty but overall it’s a funny series that take a jab at kpop lol

It is an OK drama but such a cliché, everything is predictable, the acting is average, and the plot is too shallow but this way it is really lighthearted, the music is really good, most actors are handsome and the female lead is not stupid or extremely weak... If you liked "you are beautiful" I am pretty sure you will love this one.

“If you like “you are beautiful”, you will love this one” - yea no. One is funny, almost a satire, with decent acting minus the second lead, and an enjoyable plot. One is boring, with really bad acting minus the lead actor, full of cliche, dull and predictable. One I have rewatched for at least 3 times, and one I regret even trying, and I only watched to the end to see if the beautiful apink actress could get better, she couldn’t, even though she’s quite pretty. And I don’t even remember the ending apart from guy gets with girl >_>

Yep. It was cute and fun and the lead was adorable. 

Beautiful Mind is definitely better than CAFK

I watched 'You're Beautiful' a long time ago and I was still very fresh in the Kdrama world (it was my 3rd or 4th drama altogether), but I remember quite enjoying it. Then again, maybe if I watched it when I watched Cinderella and the Four Knights, I wouldn't quite like it as much. 

I remember that I had really high hopes for CATFK because it has one of my favorite tropes in it - the reverse harem trope. Unfortunately, this theme is really underdeveloped in this drama. The female lead started off as an interesting character and quickly became really bland, the 4 rich guys theme was also not really that well explored and there were actually only 3 in there, the evil stepmother was too stereotypical and had zero depth to it,  and the second female lead was totally indispensable. All in all, it's just one of these dramas that you watch or don't and forget as quickly as you lost interest in the plot 5 episodes in. 

IT IS SO BAD! one of the worst dramas i've ever watched with That Man of Soo and The bride of Habaek. Don't watch it! you may like it because everyone has different tastes but still in my opinion it is very bad