Hello everyone! 

I am looking for a drama title. Some time ago I saw a dramamix on YouTube and saw few seconds of this drama, but I missed the chance to look it up and now I am curious but I dont find the video anymore or any info. So I hope someone will recognize this drama by the description of what I saw. 

The scene I saw was about a high school girl walking in the street at night (going home, I suppose, she had the backpack) and being attacked and beat up by some guy. Then a boy arrives and saves her. Next scene we see the girl that has become famous and is on a red carpet. And the boy is looking at her from the crowd. I am assuming she became an actress and he some sort of spy or agent. 

Any help? 

Thank you in advance! 

dream high? the girl is stalked by loan sharks and is protected by a boy. the last episode shows how she becomes successful and he is watching from the back of the audience.

the K2 also fits that discription. The main lead is running away and is protected by a guy who later works as her guard and she becomes a model

Unfortunately I dont think they are k2 or dream high. The scene when she was beat up in an alley at night felt like a flashback. And if it can help, I remember the scene of the redcarpet was in daylight, she was climbing the stairs  and she was wearing a red dress.

milly9318:

Hello everyone! 

I am looking for a drama title. Some time ago I saw a dramamix on YouTube and saw few seconds of this drama, but I missed the chance to look it up and now I am curious but I dont find the video anymore or any info. So I hope someone will recognize this drama by the description of what I saw. 

The scene I saw was about a high school girl walking in the street at night (going home, I suppose, she had the backpack) and being attacked and beat up by some guy. Then a boy arrives and saves her. Next scene we see the girl that has become famous and is on a red carpet. And the boy is looking at her from the crowd. I am assuming she became an actress and he some sort of spy or agent. 

Any help? 

Thank you in advance! 

it remind me of Healer but it probably not that 

Come and Hug me has a scene where FL is wearing a red dress (she's an actress) while going up the stairs. They pan to a guy watching from the audience but that isn't the ML, he's someone else. There are scenes throughout that shows when she was attacked when she was young. 

There's also a scene in that same drama where another character (younger sister of ML) is attacked at night in an alley and another character (older brother of both ML and girl being attacked) does come to her rescue. The older brother (wearing all black) is indeed the guy who was looking at the FL from the audience during the red carpet scene. 

If you google come and hug me red carpet you should be able to see some screenshot of that scene. 

3GGG:

Come and Hug me has a scene where FL is wearing a red dress (she's an actress) while going up the stairs. They pan to a guy watching from the audience but that isn't the ML, he's someone else. There are scenes throughout that shows when she was attacked when she was young. 

There's also a scene in that same drama where another character (younger sister of ML) is attacked at night in an alley and another character (older brother of both ML and girl being attacked) does come to her rescue. The older brother (wearing all black) is indeed the guy who was looking at the FL from the audience during the red carpet scene. 

If you google come and hug me red carpet you should be able to see some screenshot of that scene. 

Thank you! As you say it, maybe it really is "Come and Hug me"! I will check it out ASAP :) Not finding it is really bothering me, lol. I really hope it's the right one.  

I accept also other suggestions!

milly9318:

Thank you! As you say it, maybe it really is "Come and Hug me"! I will check it out ASAP :) Not finding it is really bothering me, lol. I really hope it's the right one.  

I accept also other suggestions!

If that one's not it, another one that comes to mind is "You who came from the stars". If I recall correctly, there's a scene towards the end where FL (she's an actress) is walking upstairs (red carpet) while wearing a white dress. ML is watching from the audience (dressed in a suit) and later approaches her and puts his coat around her.  

I don't recall if she was ever attacked while on an alleyway (at least not as a kid), but as an adult, she is in danger a number of times, so that could also apply. As a kid she was almost run over by a car, though.

Let me know if it was one of these two.  

3GGG:

It was really it! Thank you! The scenes that I saw were the last minutes of episode 10! Where he saves a random girl in an alley while the FL is on the red carpet... So satisfied! Thanks for the support :) 

milly9318:

It was really it! Thank you! The scenes that I saw were the last minutes of episode 10! Where he saves a random girl in an alley while the FL is on the red carpet... So satisfied! Thanks for the support :) 

Ah, that's right! He also did save a girl from one of the antagonists (didn't remember that scene) and, indeed, she was a high-schooler with a backpack! Glad that was it! It's a wonderful series so far and I'm really intrigue by the main antagonist.

3GGG:

Ah, that's right! He also did save a girl from one of the antagonists (didn't remember that scene) and, indeed, she was a high-schooler with a backpack! Glad that was it! It's a wonderful series so far and I'm really intrigue by the main antagonist.

Yes. I really hope its an happy ending, tough. I am not good at coping with the sad ones. That's why usually I avoid melodrama and go all rom-com ahaha. But this is good! Very intense, so, I am still watching with pleasure :)  fingers crossed! 

milly9318:

Yes. I really hope its an happy ending, tough. I am not good at coping with the sad ones. That's why usually I avoid melodrama and go all rom-com ahaha. But this is good! Very intense, so, I am still watching with pleasure :)  fingers crossed! 

I wouldn't be surprised if they did get both of the main characters a well deserved happy ending. I also hope the brothers (ML's and FL's) also get a happy ending, because those ones seem to be going down a tragic path so far. 

Help me recall a drama plz

So the story is like these two girls unrelated was switched at birth. One was a rich family the other was a poor family. the rich daughter was who now is poor works a lot of jobs and do martial arts. So one of her jobs was a pizza delivery girl and she was called to deliver pizza to an engagement party (not 100% sure what party it was some party tho) l, the party was at her real family house which she don't know yet and when she was trying to get the money from the pizza she accidentally pushed the other girl she got switched at birth with. Later on she help save her real father robbers and to thank her he let her and her "mom" move in. So her real mom treats her horrible since she hurt her "daughter" and her fake mom starts to hate her to since she keeps getting in conflict with the daughter. The fake mom know that the daughter she taking care of is not hers because of this pendent she got at birth but didn't say nothing because she wanted a better life for her real daughter.

at the above user, sent you a message, too long to quote - sent you this https://mydramalist.com/9133-love-life-lie