where can i watch 'EXO next door'

My answer is always the same: Shall We kiss First?

I keep promoting this drama because you guys are missing out by not watching this lol.

Anyways, this drama touched me because it showed that there's happiness even in the midst of pain and suffering. Sometimes we just live to get by, but there might be a day when something you chrish appears in your life that makes you want to enjoy every moment, every day of your life.

Something in the Rain - like you, I looooooooove this drama.

30but17 - lovable characters, great story, each episode leaves your heart fluttering.

Since i'm addicted to asian drama, I saw the best and also the worst! But If I had to choose one  that moved me the most recently, it would be without hesitation "Legend of The Blue Sea ". First it's one of the drama who stick for a long time in your mind, maybe because the plot and the love story between the main actors are the most developped, but also because it's one of the most beautiful drama from an esthetic point of view. Each episode is a joy to see and gives us a big dose of real emotions. And what can be more romantic than an eternal love story that runs through time and stay forever?

“It’s okay, that’s love”.  Watched multiple times and loved it!

Chuno...sad and beautiful.

Hands down

Just Between Lovers and Kill Me,Heal me. I felt like a part of me would break at every episode and I ugly cried more times than i'd like to admit.