This discussion is for people who want to find the drama and the adequately describe the leads or what was happening in the drama such as a scene or the overall theme as well as drama experts.  Anyone is welcome to answer what do you think the drama is to best help our fellow drama watchers.

PLEASE HELP! I am looking for drama about a woman and man that split up the woman eventually comes back to accompany the mad work at in the first episode.  Through flashbacks we see the woman and man at a bar and they had a drink that  supposedly bound them by fate. The episode I ended on with was the man hearing a recording of a child calling the woman mother. It led towards RomCom but I lost it pretty early on.

xdanibaybix3x:

PLEASE HELP! I am looking for drama about a woman and man that split up the woman eventually comes back to accompany the mad work at in the first episode.  Through flashbacks we see the woman and man at a bar and they had a drink that  supposedly bound them by fate. The episode I ended on with was the man hearing a recording of a child calling the woman mother. It led towards RomCom but I lost it pretty early on.

Sounds a little like Evergreen regarding the drink part 

Iuly:

I'm trying to find this drama,help  https://youtu.be/IBhgOkorEZ4?t=260

Iron daughter in law....had to search awhile to find it 

Stevie70:

Sounds a little like Evergreen regarding the drink part 

Thank you but the drama I’m looking for came out Earlier. Evergreen is currently on my list. If it helps, the guy was a player and when his ex went to his room for something in one episode, she found a large bra.

Trying to recall this drama from an FMV I watched many years ago. The FMV was uploaded on Youtube with the song "Stand in the Rain" by Superchick. It has to have aired before or during 2010. My guess is Iris but I have not seen the drama myself.

What I recall from the FMV is a man and woman in a dark room, their faces are barely lit. Somebody joins the room and the mans protects the woman, spins her around close to him and fires a gun(?) at the person who entered. I know this is super general but if anyone has seen this fanmade video then itd be super helpful.