So I’m finally on a break (!!) but sadly, I’ve been only watching two currently airing dramas and decided to give a shot to some of the already completed ones. My plan to watch list is pretty long so I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some of their personal faves from the list. I’d be really really thankful!! <3  (You can also include those that I don’t have there since maybe some of the good ones are missing.)

1A Korean Odyssey - loved it
2A Poem a Day - really good, lighthearted, well written and acted
3Are You Human Too? - liked it
4Black - cast was fantastic, the drama was on the dark side
5Chief Kim - great, I laughed until I cried all the way through
6Children of Nobody - very, very well written and acted but also intense in content
7Cinderella and the Four Knights - loved it, I'm a sucker for this genre
8City Hunter - really good
9Go Back Couple - loved it
10Legend of Fu Yao - well put together, is about 10 episodes too long
11Money Flower - extremely well written and acted, intense drama
12Moon Embracing the Sun -  really, really good.  
13Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - I loved this one
14Oh My Ghostess - really good
15Secret Garden - good drama, the chemistry of the two main leads is off the charts.

a love so beautiful - super cute and pure story (a bit frustrating at times tho :/ )!!

chief kim - one of the funniest kdramas ive seen fdjsfk

are you human too? - a gr8 story with a good balance between drama and romance and stuff lol (there are some plot holes tho that really bothered people tho btw )

My personal favorites from your list!

• Accidentally in Love
    • Really funny and cute-- it gets a little dramatic towards the end, but don't sweat it.
  • Coffee Prince
    • Iconic.
  • The Happy Loner
    • Very sweet story with great rewatch value.
  • To.Jenny
    • Unconventional and adorable.
  • Love in the Moonlight 
  • Oh My Ghostess 
  • Coffee Prince 
  • Falling for innocence (Kyung Ho was amazing) 
  • Black 
  • White Christmas 
  • Lawless Lawyer 
  • Scholar Who walks the Night 
  • Guardian ( both Chinese and Korean) 
  • Children of nobody 
  • Cruel city
  • go back couple
  • Moon lovers

Empress Ki: I can't recommend this enough. I was hesitant to watch it since I don't usually watch lengthy dramas, but someone recommended it to me and I decided to give it a try. The series is excellent with great acting music and plot. Definitely a must-watch and one of my favourites of all time and it also gave me the courage to try out more lengthy dramas.

Legend of Fu Yao: I am currently watching this one and it is really good so far.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: One of my first Kdramas and it is also a must watch. I haven't watched the original yet and I think that it would be even better.

Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas: This was really good in my opinion. It is mostly psychological, so if you don't like the genre it would be better to avoid it.

Children of nobody: It was a great psychological/drama series that dealt with sensitive topics. Even my mother watched it.

Jealousy Incarnate! (it's in my favorites list)

White Christmas! (also in my favorites list)

Dear my friends

Go Back Couple

Oh My Ghostess

100-mannen no onna tachi

The Guardians

Black

our glamorous time (understanding couple and business world )

whats wrong with secretary kim (romcom couple and love rivalry between brothers)

come and hug me (sensible couple and siblings)

guardian (friendship and fantasy) 

game sanaeha (hate love couple)

definitely 100 man-en no onna-tachi - harem. 5 cute girls. do you even need more reason?? ahaha. no seriously this drama is so good. its slow and kinda confusing at first, there gonna so many question thrown at your face but as thing start to unfold youre gonna lock your eyes on screen and feel so satisfied

chief kim - funny. cunning mc. a kdrama minus romance. seriously recommended

voice - one of the better thriller investigation kdrama ive watched

I second Cruel City!

I see that you've only watched K-dramas so far, so how about watching a J-drama or C-drama for a change?

For C-dramas, I think Nirvana in Fire is a good one to start with.

If you love Age of youth, R88, Prison Playbook... you must love "Dear My Friends" too!!

i also love "The Good Wife" and "100 man-en no onna-tachi"

Im really picky about dramas so I only picked out a few...

-  Love O2O( def watch this it is so goooddd!!!)

-  Love in the Moonlight ( a refreshing, cute drama which you will probably binge-watch)

- Moon Emracing the Sun ( this is EXCELLENT . I loved the chatacters when they were young  bt I dont like the female lead when shes older but the story and music is good so that makes up for it )

- Queen In Hyun's man ( 10000/10): Yoo In-na NEVER disappoints with her acting and the storyine is truly beautiful

- Empress Ki: I mean ....Ji-Chang Wook... what else do I need to say

- Legend of Fu Yao: this is really good too, however I'd watch other dramas such as Ten Miles of Peach Blossom and Ashes of Love ( my all-time favourite) first in order to get used to historical/ fantasy C-Dramas.

volleyballs:

a love so beautiful - super cute and pure story (a bit frustrating at times tho :/ )!!

chief kim - one of the funniest kdramas ive seen fdjsfk

are you human too? - a gr8 story with a good balance between drama and romance and stuff lol (there are some plot holes tho that really bothered people tho btw )

Ah, I've been planning to watch these for a really long time! I'll probably start with Chief Kim first. And plot holes? Are they severe because they usually bother me as well?