So I’m finally on a break (!!) but sadly, I’ve been only watching two currently airing dramas and decided to give a shot to some of the already completed ones. My plan to watch list is pretty long so I was wondering if anyone can recommend me some of their personal faves from the list. I’d be really really thankful!! <3 (You can also include those that I don’t have there since maybe some of the good ones are missing.)
Empress Ki: I can't recommend this enough. I was hesitant to watch it since I don't usually watch lengthy dramas, but someone recommended it to me and I decided to give it a try. The series is excellent with great acting music and plot. Definitely a must-watch and one of my favourites of all time and it also gave me the courage to try out more lengthy dramas.
Legend of Fu Yao: I am currently watching this one and it is really good so far.
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo: One of my first Kdramas and it is also a must watch. I haven't watched the original yet and I think that it would be even better.
Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas: This was really good in my opinion. It is mostly psychological, so if you don't like the genre it would be better to avoid it.
Children of nobody: It was a great psychological/drama series that dealt with sensitive topics. Even my mother watched it.
definitely 100 man-en no onna-tachi - harem. 5 cute girls. do you even need more reason?? ahaha. no seriously this drama is so good. its slow and kinda confusing at first, there gonna so many question thrown at your face but as thing start to unfold youre gonna lock your eyes on screen and feel so satisfied
chief kim - funny. cunning mc. a kdrama minus romance. seriously recommended
voice - one of the better thriller investigation kdrama ive watched
Im really picky about dramas so I only picked out a few...
- Love O2O( def watch this it is so goooddd!!!)
- Love in the Moonlight ( a refreshing, cute drama which you will probably binge-watch)
- Moon Emracing the Sun ( this is EXCELLENT . I loved the chatacters when they were young bt I dont like the female lead when shes older but the story and music is good so that makes up for it )
- Queen In Hyun's man ( 10000/10): Yoo In-na NEVER disappoints with her acting and the storyine is truly beautiful
- Empress Ki: I mean ....Ji-Chang Wook... what else do I need to say
- Legend of Fu Yao: this is really good too, however I'd watch other dramas such as Ten Miles of Peach Blossom and Ashes of Love ( my all-time favourite) first in order to get used to historical/ fantasy C-Dramas.