Hello, I'm so out of the loop and i want to go back to watching. but where to watch HD Kdrama lately? I absolutly hate low quality. 

I looked around and i found paid ones that could pass but I don't want to pay until I know for sure that the quality is good for me. I mean some could have even better quality after payment or something. Just want to be sure before i pay for a service.  

Give me your recommendations please ^^

I usually watch Kdrama in Kissasian.sh ... They usually have 360p 420p 720p 1080p quality, but usually 420p and 720p . I haven't tried any paid sites when watching drama, but I do recommend kissasian.

Try Viki, it has a lot HD and HQ dramas to watch there.

https://www.viki.com/explore?country=korea

Dramago is also good , only thing is they split episodes in 4 parts 

Those that I don't find on viki I usually find in dramahood where they are  420p and 720p .

besides kissasian,  fastdrama is good although they've added more adds lately before u watch each episode.  i use both of these interchangeably regularly.    I belong to viki as well and do recommend joining that at least with a standard pass.  

also, kocowa.... its a paid korean streaming site, but after the first 24 hours that something has aired, you can watch stuff without having joined:   kocowa.com   ( i havent been on it in awhile, so i think its still this way)

jjong_the_dinosaur:

I use this site to watch jp/tw/thai/ch dramas and if you install a good adblocker in your browser, no ads will be shown. Personally, I use AdGuard Adblocker and AdBlocker by Trustnav. ^.^

i'll try it them.  I have AdBlock installed as a chrome extension (i only watch stuff from computer), but fastdrama now uses those ads that you have to watch before the ep starts.   Not a popup or opening a new tab.  I'll try the ones u mention to see if they work.   Fastdrama wont let u run at all with the adblock i am using anymore. :{

jjong_the_dinosaur:

I also watch things mostly through my notebook.. Now and then I try watching them on tv but I prefer the comfort of it near to me.  Ah.. really? Try using them and also a pop up blocker extension.

What browser do you use?

chrome.   i dont have probs with popups, just the ads they force u to watch once u've selected the player.   i installed both so will see if they help.

jjong_the_dinosaur:

I also watch things mostly through my notebook.. Now and then I try watching them on tv but I prefer the comfort of it near to me.  Ah.. really? Try using them and also a pop up blocker extension.

What browser do you use?

just tested and one of them did the trick.  thx!!!

Try this website. Here you watch Full HD dramas & movies. And you can also download them.
https://goplay.anontpp.com/?ref=Reddit 

onetouchtv .me (no ads)

kisskh . me (also no ads)

those are the less correctly acquired sites

kocowa (free, requires account but it is free to register, no ads, all dramas were acquired correctly and are supporting original creators)