Wanna start watching some kdrama so pls tell me your fav kdrama of 2019..

If you have a favourite from 2018 that might also work jusf mdntion the year

For the few I've watched 2018 the ones I liked most were 100 days with the prince and whats wrong with secretary Kim.  

Kingdom. Granted, it's a Netflix production, but it's still a Korean drama :). It ends in a cliffhanger, though, so you might want to take it into consideration.

I’d have to say Beautiful World. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen, and probably the best plot I’ve ever come across. That being said it is without a doubt extremely sad, especially since it has to do with young kids getting hurt. If you don’t have a strong heart, I think it’s best to skip it, but I am personally loving every second.

He is Psycometric 

It's quite underrated but interesting. 

Romance is a Bonus Book: it is well played, wonderful story, beautiful cinematographic and great characters 

I've only watched a few kdramas from this year and last year because I mostly watch kmovies, but my absolute favorites so far are The Guest (2018) and Kingdom (2019)

KILL IT. Heartwarming and mindblowing.  I unexpectedly love it. Also, ENCOUNTER. Plain and carefree. 

Lou:

Romance is a Bonus Book: it is well played, wonderful story, beautiful cinematographic and great characters 

To me this was one of the most not interesting stories dramaland with lots of wholes in the history.
It was good enough to watch till the end but is hardly the best.  Thats just my opinion tho

I've watched so far like 4 2019 dramas, hmm I liked the one with Park BoGum, encounter, really good, even Psychometric is good. Wont say those were the bests but they were good ^~^

I loved Haechi, Kingdom, and Rampant (2018 kmovie)

Psychometric is pretty good

haitakaz:

I've only watched a few kdramas from this year and last year because I mostly watch kmovies, but my absolute favorites so far are The Guest (2018) and Kingdom (2019)

You my friend have good taste :-)

I was about to make a post just like this. Last year there were some really good dramas but this year nothing has me really excited.

ShotaSidePart:

You my friend have good taste :-)

I was about to make a post just like this. Last year there were some really good dramas but this year nothing has me really excited.

I also got addicted to those dramas lol same 2019 dramas were sorta letdown for me, I couldn't really like any rom coms this year (meh)

Spring Turns to Spring was enjoyable watch for me (comedy)

2018-2019 dramas The Last Empress & SKY Castle, I love makjangs xD

Search: WWW,  Encounter, Touch your heart,  One Spring Night 

for me it's a tie between angel's last mission: love and hotel del luna