I have a thing for weak/cute/needy main guys for some reason.

Out of that strong powerfully stereotype 

Something like Shopping king Loue or even the Emperor of Empess ki both weak and needy.
Does someone know some others like that ^~^

Oh My General's male lead definitely suits this definition lol. 

The male lead could be considered weak and needy in Proud of Love but that's because him and the female lead switched bodies. A great show though and the male actor does such a hilarious job, I love him. 

looktothestars:

Oh My General's male lead definitely suits this definition lol. 

The male lead could be considered weak and needy in Proud of Love but that's because him and the female lead switched bodies. A great show though and the male actor does such a hilarious job, I love him. 

Hello, I am sorry but I think you are mistaking. In Oh my general they don’t switch bodies. She is a general, really manly and in the beginning he is scared of her. As for him, he is girly. But it would fit Lila’s request because the man lead is needy and pampered.

The drama where they switch body is King is not easy.

Azalae:

Hello, I am sorry but I think you are mistaking. In Oh my general they don’t switch bodies. She is a general, really manly and in the beginning he is scared of her. As for him, he is girly. But it would fit Lila’s request because the man lead is needy and pampered.

The drama where they switch body is King is not easy.

Lol nooo I didn't mean they switch bodies in Oh My General. I just meant that the male lead fit the definition of op's weak and needy male lead. The body switching I was referring to was in the drama Proud of Love. 

• Smile, You - ML is easily bullied by FL
  • Heard it through the grapevine - ML is pampered
  • Individualist jiyoung - ML is needy
  • Maybe these, cause ML are beta-Type guys: 
    • Hogu's Love
    • Dream High 
    • That Fool
    • Adolecence Medley 
 looktothestars:

Lol nooo I didn't mean they switch bodies in Oh My General. I just meant that the male lead fit the definition of op's weak and needy male lead. The body switching I was referring to was in the drama Proud of Love. 

Oh I me sorry it’s my mistake I read badly ????

I would add cunning single lady he is a dork and so cute! 

Goblin - Both male leads have aspects of this. They are powerful supernatural beings, and there are many scenes that involve them showing off their powers - but they're also goofy and awkward, and they are especially soft, cute, and vulnerable when it comes to their love interests.

I'm Not a Robot - the ML has developed an extreme, life-threatening allergy to other people that is triggered by touch, so he essentially lives an isolated existence in his home and gradually falls in love with an "android" (who is a woman being paid to pretend to be the android he purchased). Both leads are super cute and sweet.

Introverted Boss - the ML struggles with extreme social anxiety while the FL is outgoing and bubbly. He is often misunderstood as being cold, but he's actually pretty sweet - he just has to overcome his shyness.

Secret of the Three Kingdoms - the ML is unusually compassionate, gentle, and naive. His best friend/older brother-figure spends most of the drama protecting him while his new wife - the empress - teaches him the ropes of being the emperor. She is generally the stronger and more mature partner in the relationship, although eventually the power dynamic shifts as the ML becomes more confident and chooses to do whatever he thinks is best. He maintains his innocent, optimistic outlook, though.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - the FL has superhuman strength and she has been hired to protect the ML. He isn't threatened by her strength; he is drawn to her because of it. I wouldn't say he's "weak," necessarily, but I think cute and needy could apply. He's pretty forward with his feelings for the FL and his desire to pursue a relationship with her, and he has a playful, light-hearted vibe.

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - If you want needy, this ML is your man. He doesn't want to lose the secretary that he has relied on for years, and when he finds out that she's quitting to figure out what she wants in life and find a spouse, he proposes to her on the spot. He can be a bit overwhelmingly arrogant at times - it's sometimes obnoxious, sometimes funny/cute. This honestly isn't my favorite drama but it does have a lot of cute/fun moments (and a lot of people love it a lot more than I did, it seems).

Encounter!!! Jin Hyuk is literally the most emotional male lead i've ever seen. And honestley, the most lovely!! I'm kind of tired of that "strong-cold" stereotype, sometimes the same actor is playing the same role. That's the best advice I have for you! :)  XOXO

Lyla:

I have a thing for weak/cute/needy main guys for some reason.

Out of that strong powerfully stereotype 

Something like Shopping king Loue or even the Emperor of Empess ki both weak and needy.
Does someone know some others like that ^~^

I second Oh My General. It is one of the best dramas I have ever watched. 

Love in Sadness- He kept saying he would protect her but couldn't lmao It's suppose to be serious but its hella funny to me

Thank you so much guys for your sugestion, Ill be checking it out.  =D