I am looking for drama suggestions where the leads meet each other during the drama and get married early or halfway through the drama.I basically want to watch dramas where the romance between the leads develop and continue thru marriage  during the drama.I want to be able to watch them interact as a married couple and with their families.I would prefer if they are NOT the contract marriage/marriage of convenience trope. I DON'T want dramas like Emergency couple or I have a lover where they divorce early in the drama(I definitely liked emergency couple and I have a lover but that is not what I am looking for here)

A few  dramas I have watched that are like this are  : The Last Empress,My Only One,Something About 1 Percent(2003),New Tales of Gisaeng,Sweet 18,My Daughter Seo Young,My heart Twinkle Twinkle,Heard it through the Grapevine,Story of Yanxi Palace,Well Intended Love,Playful Kiss and its various myriad versions.These are the ones I remember, will add more to this list  if I remember any.

Only K-dramas and C-dramas please!!(I have watched the J-drama Itzanura na Kiss Love in tokyo tho).

I apologize for being picky but I would really appreciate any suggestions:-)

• Wedding
  • They kiss again
  • Mask

I haven't watched the drama yet, but after reading spoilers and watching some clips: perhaps Goong/Princess Hours would fit your taste?

Golden Bride - 64 Ep. it's somewhat of an arranged marriage at first because the female lead who is half Vietnamese is brought to Korea by the male lead's mom to help the male lead with a trauma he has, in hopes the being married will help him go back to his old self,  but the two then fall in love after a few episodes around 20+ episode and the rest of the drama is about their married life. The drama pretty much shows  everything in their married life from honeymoon to them becoming parents and  his family is very nice to her.

A lot Korean family dramas like Family's Honor, Golden Era of Daughter's in Law, Three Brothers, My Too Perfect Sons, Ojakgyo Brothers, I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon, Wang's Family, What Happens to my Family? showed  the main leads and/or the secondary OTP's being married  at half point into the drama.

C-Drama Story Of Ming Lan, the OTP marries half way in to the drama.

Leads are married or in a relationship. And goes through some adversities:

• Can't Lose (married) 
  • Matrimonial Chaos (married) 
  • My wife is having an affair this week (married) 
  • 18 vs 29 (married) - though the girl did get amnesia, plus the parents are not alive anymore. 
  • A thousand days promise (in a relationship) 

Leads meet and get together quite early . They marry in various points of the story but in-law interaction you are looking for, are also seen in these dramas:

• Glorious Day 
  • My story of you
  • Love now
  • Love O 2 O 

Fated to Love You 

Because This Is My First Life (although it's contract marriage, but it's great drama) 

Currently airing "My Fellow Citizens" might fit. The leads marry right away, after all. 

Tomorrow with you 

Sis, this is a must of korean marriage dramas thought it would be in your list but it's not :0.

Of course it doesn't involve a contract marriage or smt like all those generical series I wont even spoil the plot line, just go and search for it like right now.

PD: FL and ML good at acting af and hot af (of course it's Shin Min A and Lee Je Hon?)

The Story of Ming Lan- The leads get married half way through and this is the best drama I've seen with a married couple. The interactions are so natural (probably because they're actually married in real life) and their extended families play a critical role in this drama as well.

Siege in Fog-  The leads are already married when the show starts. This drama isn't necessarily a contract marriage in the usual drama tropey way but it definitely is in more of the kinda sorta forced department. But their relationship gets better throughout the drama and this is another one where the extended families are a big part of the show. 

The wedding is nice starring jang na ra.Its one of the old ones but I think fits for what you are looking for.

So many suggestions!!!Thanks a lot guys!!!

From your suggestions I have already watched Goong,Mask,Love now,Love o2o,Love Now,My wife is having an affair this week,18 vs 29 and Seige in the Fog,Fated to Love you,Because this is my first Life.I am just too lazy to update my completed list on MDL.I will update my list with these tho.Thank you for the suggestions.

dramelu:
Golden Bride - 64 Ep. it's somewhat of an arranged marriage at first because the female lead who is half Vietnamese is brought to Korea by the male lead's mom to help the male lead with a trauma he has, in hopes the being married will help him go back to his old self,  but the two then fall in love after a few episodes around 20+ episode and the rest of the drama is about their married life. The drama pretty much shows  everything in their married life from honeymoon to them becoming parents and  his family is very nice to her.

I have been meaning to give this a try but I read the reviews on MDL and they said the FL is overly dramatic so I have been postponing watching it.Do you really think its worth a watch?

I believe A thousand days promise is a tragedy I haven't watched watched marriage contract for the same reason really hate tragedies.Thank you for the suggestion; might give it a try if i don't find anything watch once I finish all the suggestions I have here.

Czakhareina:
Leads meet and get together quite early . They marry in various points of the story but in-law interaction you are looking for, are also seen in these dramas:

Glorious Day 
My story of you
Love now
Love O 2 O 

Will definitely try Glorius day I have been putting of watching My story of you because of Zheng Shuang  I am really sorry to say this but she is thin to the point of being distracting in Love o2o .So I don't know if I should pick up My story for you.

3GGG:

Currently airing "My Fellow Citizens" might fit. The leads marry right away, after all. 

I am waiting for it to complete so I can binge watch it ;-)

Alyx:

Tomorrow with you 

Sis, this is a must of korean marriage dramas thought it would be in your list but it's not :0.

Of course it doesn't involve a contract marriage or smt like all those generical series I wont even spoil the plot line, just go and search for it like right now.

PD: FL and ML good at acting af and hot af (of course it's Shin Min A and Lee Je Hon?)

This is a good one!I have watched it again I am sorry I haven't updated my watchlist I really liked this one might re-watch it thanks for the reminder!

shuurei:

The wedding is nice starring jang na ra.Its one of the old ones but I think fits for what you are looking for.

I am still in two minds about this one tho It sounds like a Full House kind of story to me.I didn't like that the ML was in love with the other girl almost throughout the drama.Is it very similar to Full house?

Zheng Shuang ir really reed thin now. But I feel like she has always been that thin, so it could just be her body type. Thus I just enjoy her dramas despite some limited acting from her. She does pick good dramas in my opinion. I loved Love O2O, and My Story of You.

But Unlike how it is for UEE, who I have loved since Ojakgyu brothers. She was so fresh and green in that drama and her body was perfect, but now I just can't shake that worried feels I have for her. She is turning sooo thin especially for her last drama My Only Love, and it is distracting. But definitely watch Marriage Contract, it is a terminal illness plotted drama but it ends up happy. And MOL is still in my on-hold drama so I can't really recommend it fully. But from the episodes I've watched it is good. 

And maybe also check out Goodbye to Goodbye. It's a lot like Heard it through the grapevine where the young couple got pregnant and they go through the marriage and family issues. 

Lastly, I know you mentioned Korean and Chinese dramas. But how about Thai Dramas. I think you should definitely checked out Padiwarada. It is a arranged Marriage plot and the getting to know each other is interesting, awkward chemistry at first but totally feels right for the narrative. Plus definitely gives a good explanation about what marriage is and how the in-laws be like.