hi, I am looking for korea drama. It`s important to emphasize that I never saw the drama before just a clip about this drama that showed some scenes.

so this is what I remember:

first of all the woman lead has red hair.

the story was about love with big age gap.

they met in the club, she was dancing and then slipped and he catched her. after that she got injured and he helped her with her injury (it was about someone who opened a bottle of alcohol and then the plug accidentally bumped into her head )

then she is tallking to her female friends telling them that she lied to him about her age (she said she is 31)

afterwards they go out and someone who knows the male lead mistakes her as the male leader`s oldet aunt.

then she discovers from his friend that he actually lied too about his age and he is 25 and not 27 as he claimed to be in the first place.

she decides to ignore his calls and messages and he comes find her in her work place (I think it is a school because of the setting but not sure) anyway she tries to avoid him but then he sees her and asks her why she ignors him. the he kiss her and she is suprrised.

that`s all I remember!

hope you could help me find the drama name!

Witch's romance? 

T0qa:

Witch's romance? 

thank you for trying but it isn`t the drama that I am trying to find ...

One more happy ending ? It’s not between the main couple but with one of the other female leads

Kisoul:

One more happy ending ? It’s not between the main couple but with one of the other female leads 

Omg it`s the drama name!
though I am a bit shocked that this couple that I decribed isn`t the main leads of ths story!

I hope it`s worth to see it even if they aren`t the main leads!

thank you very much for your help!