Hi!

I have been trying to find this particular drama (that I found in MDL) that I cannot remember the name for; but, I remember some specifics about (see them at the bottom). The drama itself is a romance family daily drama (30+ eps). The poster itself has the main characters ascending up a long staircase and the main woman has a wedding dress on.Please reply with the name!

1. The main woman character is a wedding dress designer and has a daughter with guy. But, the guy ends up leaving her pregnant with their daughter and ends up marrying a rich girl (They end up having a daughter and son together).

2. The main woman also lies to the daughter and tells her that they are sisters (or aunt/niece)

3. The guy who left the pregnant woman is now cheating on his wife with his fake cousin (e.g. she has a red bob)

4. The main woman and cheater guy's daughter starts working at his company

5. The daughter befriends the guys other daughter

6. The company the guy works for makes snacks

7. The wife (that is being cheated on) takes a drumming class and meets a nice guy/love interest

8. The husbands fake cousin tries to drug the wife; but, the drumming class instructor saves her

9. The husband ends up going to jail in the end because of his company crimes; while, his mistress (i.e. cousin) goes on the run but gets caught.

Probably this:https://mydramalist.com/18578-here-comes-love

I totally forgot the title of this drama or how fhe story went. And post above totally cleared up my question on the end of this drama. 

Was only able to fins this because I remember that this drama and Crazy Love has the same male lead. 

Thank you so much!! That is the one

Is it good ? Worth watching ?

Lyla:

It depends if you enjoy a long dramatic romantic drama then I recommend it. 

Lyla:

It was frustrating and long. Usual for a daily drama and this one had 122 episodes. There are a couple of daily dramas I'd rave abput or liked, this was not one of them. 

Czakhareina:

It was frustrating and long. Usual for a daily drama and this one had 122 episodes. There are a couple of daily dramas I'd rave abput or liked, this was not one of them. 

Yeah I can see that too. What other daily dramas have you watched? I have only watched a couple but I really enjoy them. 

chelse3t:

Yeah I can see that too. What other daily dramas have you watched? I have only watched a couple but I really enjoy them. 

• Ugly Alert - must watch!!!!
  • You are my Destiny
  • Shining Eunsoo/Still Loving You
  • Golden Pouch
  • Be Strong Guem Soon
  • Pure 19 / hearts of 19
  • The Promise (Makjang /revenge)
  • Temptation of a wife (Makjang/revenge) 
  • Yellow Boots / ice adonis (Makjang/Revenge)
  • Miss Mermaid (Makjang/Revenge)
  • Kings daughter soobaekhyang (historical)
  • HUR joon , the original Story (historical)
  • Unstoppable Marrige - my fave K drama Sitcom, sadlyits rare to find thed subbed video for this
  • High kick series (Sitcom)

.. this are the 100 plus episode daily Kdramas. Havent included the weekend dramas, which ranges from 40 to 80 eposodes. Those would probably a longer list

Would you mind including those too? I haven’t watched a good long drama in so long

Czakhareina:
  • Ugly Alert - must watch!!!!
  • You are my Destiny
  • Shining Eunsoo/Still Loving You
  • Golden Pouch
  • Be Strong Guem Soon
  • Pure 19 / hearts of 19
  • The Promise (Makjang /revenge)
  • Temptation of a wife (Makjang/revenge) 
  • Yellow Boots / ice adonis (Makjang/Revenge)
  • Miss Mermaid (Makjang/Revenge)
  • Kings daughter soobaekhyang (historical)
  • HUR joon , the original Story (historical)
  • Unstoppable Marrige - my fave K drama Sitcom, sadlyits rare to find thed subbed video for this
  • High kick series (Sitcom)

.. this are the 100 plus episode daily Kdramas. Havent included the weekend dramas, which ranges from 40 to 80 eposodes. Those would probably a longer list