Please recommend me some:

Really recommended, Hidden gem, Must watch, Masterpiece.

(Without Romance.)

Hmm, this is harder than I thought (especially the "hidden gem" and "no romance" part), but personally I think these fit the criteria. Hopefully.

Definitely hard to come up with dramas based on the criteria and I Agree with above recommendations. Especially The End of the World

Other dramas I personally believe to be great dramas, though some are not much of a hidden get but are relatively dramas that don't get much the buzz they deserve and no romance:

• Kounodori / Dr. Storks
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • Wake Up 
  • Behind the White Tower - not much focus on romance
  • Misaeng - much more relatively known but definitely a masterpiece
 kura2ninja:

Hmm, this is harder than I thought (especially the "hidden gem" and "no romance" part), but personally I think these fit the criteria. Hopefully.

I like romance but recently all the romance dramas feels too dragy.

If you want to recommend me about romance feel free i will check them.

The End of the World - I Heard few good thing on the drama and also few bad things on it, i will check the drama.

Awl - Exactly what i looking for and this drama  remind me a lot the movie 'Cart'.  added to plan to watch.

Secret Investigation Record - This drama have mixed with two things i usually don't watch them Historical and Sci-Fi, After the trailer i am curious in weird way about the drama. I'll check this drama.

Czakhareina:

Definitely hard to come up with dramas based on the criteria and I Agree with above recommendations. Especially The End of the World. 

Other dramas I personally believe to be great dramas, though some are not much of a hidden get but are relatively dramas that don't get much the buzz they deserve and no romance:

• Kounodori / Dr. Storks
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • Wake Up 
  • Behind the White Tower - not much focus on romance
  • Misaeng - much more relatively known but definitely a masterpiece

The End of the World - I will check the drama.

Kounodori / Dr. Storks -  I will check the drama

Hanzawa Naoki -  I will check the drama

Wake Up - I hate dramas with people they are not from asia.

Behind the White Tower -  I will check the drama

Misaeng - I will check the special

Bad Guys

Lookout - The Guardians

JojoOnDatBeat Volunteer Staff

Evasive Inquiry Agency

It's not a romance, even though it's listed as one of the genres. This drama is the definition of 'Hidden Gem'.

The King's Avatar a chinese drama based on a novel which has also been adapted to an anime and a manhua (i think). It's the best Chinese drama I'd ever seen and if you like games you definitely have to check it out. It has 40 episodes and you can watch it on Netflix. 

W: Two Worlds a korean drama about a girl transported into a manhwa her dad drew and in order to escape she has to find a way to end each chapter, while falling for the protagonist and stealing the role of the female lead. It has 16 episodes and you can watch it on viki.

Switched a japanese drama about a popular pretty girl and an unpopular fat girl switching bodies and the disaster that ensues. Instead of focusing on the hilarity that would result from this circumstance, this mystery drama focuses on the extent of bullying and the twisted effect it could have on a human being, and also the contrast of inner and outer beauty and which is more important for an individual. It contains so many twists you would never see them coming. It has 6 episodes and you can watch it on Netflix.

Partner for justice season 2

Voice s2&s3

Life for mars

Ghost

Fiery priest

Beautiful world

All is Well - An incredibly well made realistic modern Chinese drama. Also, the most underrated drama on this whole site imo. It has a high rating, but from less than a 100 people. 

Battle of Changsha - It has romance, but it's actually not the main focus at all. It's about family, war, and sacrifice. Highly recommend.

Girls' Generation 1979 - This one's a bit more cliche in terms of the fact that there's teenage love triangles, but that's where the cliches end. The characters had depth and grew despite the fact that there was only 8 episodes. It's short, but leaves an impact.