Hi everyone , that's my first topic so i hope i didn't to something wrong . I searched in topic who was posted and recommandation in some drama i like but i wanted to ask if you know some action/thriller Kdrama (maybe Cdrama or Jdrama but i prefer Kdrama)

I saw some good drama and now i'm searching news one with the same vibes , can you help me please ? 

First sorry for my english i'm french and I hope i could tell you what i'm searching with the right words .

I want a drama with some good action and fight scene like K2 or Healer 

Some thriller, suspense story or mind game  . I want to try to figure out the why or what  the  (smart) characters who make plans to discover the truth, stop the bad guys like K2, healer, switch , bloody monday. I also want something where in each episode your blow your mind , or in the end you need to watch the next episode because suspense is too much xD .

Or somes characthers who hiding there identites like Healer (he act like a journalist)  or who are not who they suppose to be (like switch). I also like  in switch and kurosagi , the conman , thief . Just Remember i liked it even in the drama with the mermaid (the legend of the blue sea )

And I just remember Bloody Monday , I love hacking stuff so if you know some drama which hacker in it I want it please . Like in the healer , even if it's not him , i like it (and love the fact it's look like a spy with his gadget) 

So there the list and I recap of why i love the drama  :

• Healer (flike ight scene , good story, love the fact he hide his identity and the hacker thing)
  • K2 (the best , fight scene , epic music , suspence and mind game)
  • City Hunter (didn't like much the two before but i like the secret identity and it's like robin hood somethimes xD)
  • You're All Surrounded (the plot , suspence , mind game, who is the bad guy , how to catch him etc) 
  • He is Psychometric (like supernatural stuff , the investigation)
  • I Hear Your Voice (same)
  • Kill me , heal me (i know why i put here ? But i like the crisis of identity and all questions like why  ?)
  • Switch between two world (love his a conman , genius and use it for scam people, the investigation )
  • Kurosagi (the conman who scam conman i love it)
  • Are you human too ? (secret identity)
  • Liar game (mind game)
  • Bloody monday (mind game , suspence and i love hacker stuff , i didn't saw anything like this before so if you have some recommendations please)

I put in bold those i really enjoy .

Sorry for this loong loong message but i really need to find a good drama i'm lacking my drugs  xD. Thank you to read me :) 

MBC Lookout AKA The Guardians, REALLY GOOD (a little like Healer/Suspicious Partner)

Fights and action, great storyline, brilliant acting 

Also Suspicious Partner - same lead as Healer, murder mystery will a good plot and a couple of scenes that even held me in suspense 

Thank you, I saw in the recommendation list suspicious partner so may be I will start with this, thank. 

And I just saw thiss is the same actor of healer and K2 so I definitely watch this show even if the synopsis is a little bit unclear. So if someone can explain me better, it would be nice ^^ 

Time between dog and wolf. Old but gold! With Lee Joon gi <3

Thank you. I just read the synopsis of time between dog and wolf and It's seems cool. I'll put in my list :) 

Maybe « Bad guys » (psychological, investigation, geniuses, thriller, fights), « Cruel city » (genius, investigation, crime, fights, thriller, people that might not be who they seem to be), «  Duel » (I don’t know, just thought it would fit- fights, thriller, good/bad=??)

Maybe “Hello monster” as well, but I don’t remember if there’s what you want exactly. And “Mad dog” but I don’t know either if that’s the kind you want (just know that the first episode might be boring, but the rest is okay- it took me 3 times to watch it and in the end I reaaally liked it!) there’s team investigation, really clever ML, etc. 

I also +1 suspicious partner and time between dog and wolf! 

Edit: oupsss je viens de voir que t’étais française haha, si jamais je peux réécrire mon comm’ en fr! 

Et si jamais j’en connais d’autres mais ils sont japonais et chinois donc je veux pas de submerger de suggestions  haha :) 

Elisa yes you can speak French with me :) but for other people who read this post I'll speak English :). Thank you for all your recommendations, I read about hello monster and that's one of drama I want to watch first beczuse a saw good review. 

I can watch a full season of drama in one day so it's OK if you give me a lot of recommendations xD. Thank you

Duel- the first drama I thought of when reading your post 

Thank you. I just read the synopsis of duel, human clone ? Love it. I put in my list thank

Yukina Aizawa:

Elisa yes you can speak French with me :) but for other people who read this post I'll speak English :). Thank you for all your recommendations, I read about hello monster and that's one of drama I want to watch first beczuse a saw good review. 

I can watch a full season of drama in one day so it's OK if you give me a lot of recommendations xD. Thank you

Haha no worries, I actually kept my comment in English for others as well :) 

Yes, I really recommend you hello monster! 

Okay, then the ones that come to my mind right now are : “Ouroboros”- “Bitter blood” - more on the light/comedy side) -“ BORDER” - “Cambrian Period”  (a bit weird tho, but with good action scenes especially in the beginning) - “Never Say Never”(it hasn’t finished airing yet, you could compare it to Cruel city) - “ Kaitou Yamameko” (a bit different and also very comic while being serious; there’s the cop-“thief” thing a lil’ bit like in Kurosagi) - maybe “Original Sin” as well? 

Hope you’ll find something you like, because I’m not sure if they all fit into what you want- but you can have some ideas :) 

Wow Elisa thank you a lot for thoses recommendations. With all thoses drama, I'm sure I will find at least 1 good drama xD. 

I second: 

• Cruel City / Heartless City - Drug Mafia setting with our hero being an anti-hero since he is. Must watch fight moves
  • Duel
  • Bad Guys

In addition:

• Signal - no hidden identity with more thriller than action fight scenes, but straight up the best suspense drama ever
  • Bridal mask - another anti-hero drama set in korea fighting for their freedom 
  • Killer K / Girl k - its like kill bill that is younger/Highschooler. Slick fight moves
  • Tong Memories - hjghschoolers fighting to be the head fighter/tong in Busan 
  • Black & White -taiwanese cop drama
  • The disguiser - freedom fighting during japanese invasion in china with the ML hiding his spy status, and his brothers hiding their alliances on their own
  • Iris - spy drama
  • circle - scifi drama with lost of hidden identity

Wow Czakhareina thank you for the long list and description! 

There even have a Taiwanese drama. I never watch before but thanks.  I see that some drama come back often it's a good sign. 

I really want to watch some good fighting drama. I didn't like kill Bill to mush blood but if it's not too bloody I'll watch Killer K. 

Thank you to take time to answer me 

Yukina Aizawa:

Wow Czakhareina thank you for the long list and description! 

There even have a Taiwanese drama. I never watch before but thanks.  I see that some drama come back often it's a good sign. 

I really want to watch some good fighting drama. I didn't like kill Bill to mush blood but if it's not too bloody I'll watch Killer K. 

Thank you to take time to answer me 

Killer k has some bloody scene but it is not as gory as Kill Bill. i mean kill Bill is a Tarantino film, so it is to be expected. Killer K is a 3 episode drama special on korean cable channel so it might be more bloody than some dramas feom the Big 3, but its is still pretty tame than Kill Bill. 

SPOILER: That said, it has its pretty darn cute moments, with the cute classmate crushing and cutely stalking our heroin. Sadly it ends tragically for him. But she lives to live and fight another day 

Black & White is a pretty old drama. Two cops parnered together. One is straight laced non-non-sense guy and the other one is a happy go lucky playboy type. Both super handsome and awesome played by Mark chao (Ten Miles of peach blossoms) and vic Zhou (Taiwan meteor Garden). Ive watched this almost a decade ago, so my sense of how the action and thrill this would have been is theough the prism of rose colored decade old memory, so in other words it could probably not be as action packed as some od the recent ones. 

BTW bridal Mask and Heartless City has one of the most epic dual hidden identity set-ups. Much like Healer and City Hunter.      

Enjoy...

Thank you so much to take you time to explain and give me all thoses details