Hello everyone!

Need your help for recommendation.

Looking for drama who include all of these four things:

- Amazing Acting!
- Realistic plot!
- Really Good Filming!
- Amazing OST!

In "Realistic" i don't meaning for "Slice of life".

I meant for situation who could happen in real life too and also for drama who successful show it while watching in the drama.

Few Dramas that answer all of i searching for:

1 Litre no Namida, My Mister, Stranger, Live, Mistress, Prison Playbook, Save Me, Woman.

Few Dramas that i plan to watch:

Amanza, Black Dog, Stove League and Recent List Updates.

Quartet (2017)

Tokyo Joshi Zukan - must see, top production/writing

Iari: Mienai Kao

Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi

Soredemo, Ikite Yuku

A Wife’s Credentials

One Spring Night

acom:

Quartet

Tokyo Joshi Zukan - must see, top production/writing

Iari: Mienai Kao

Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi

Soredemo, Ikite Yuku

A Wife’s Credentials

One Spring Night

Quartet - I will check about the drama.

Tokyo Joshi Zukan - I saw before people call this drama "hidden gem" i definitely going to check this drama.

Iari: Mienai Kao - Mystery and Psychological isn't my style in dramas but i I will check about the drama.

Kemono ni Narenai Watashitachi - I will check about the drama.

Soredemo, Ikite Yuku - Psychological isn't my style in dramas but i I will check about the drama.

A Wife’s Credentials - I don't like the cast but i will check more about the drama.

One Spring Night - I really like Han Ji Min! and This drama already on my plan to watch.

Thank you!

Love affairs in the afternoon 

Sakura098:

Love affairs in the afternoon 

Love Affairs in the Afternoon - I already watched it, Usually i don't like 'affair dramas' but this drama has few amazing things and scenes!

Thank you!

A Good Wife (TW) - affair drama but one of the realistic ones I've see

Wake up (TW | S1 and S2) - medical drama, totally a different type of breath and plot than your other medical drama. And their plotline definitely feels more realistic than some of the dramas outh there. 

Alone in Love (KR) - very old, and I could not get through this when I watched it the first time years ago. I guess I was too young to appreciate it

The Good Wife - I already watched it. I remember i liked the drama till some part.

Wake up  - I will check more about it.

Alone in Love - I will check more about it.

Thank you!

Eyal:

The Good Wife - I already watched it. I remember i liked the drama till some part.

Wake up  - I will check more about it.

Alone in Love - I will check more about it.

Thank you!

A Good Wife, Taiwanese drama... Err Ahhh... not The Good Wife Korean/ Japanese adaptation of the drama US series. This one is an realistic affair drama. 

Czakhareina:

A Good Wife, Taiwanese drama... Err Ahhh... not The Good Wife Korean/ Japanese adaptation of the drama US series. This one is an realistic affair drama. 

Ok i will check it.

Thank you

Because This Is My First Life !!! Amazing drama that fits your description ;-)!

Eyal:
- Amazing Acting!
- Realistic plot!
- Really Good Filming!
- Amazing OST!

In "Realistic" i don't meaning for "Slice of life".

I meant for situation who could happen in real life too and also for drama who successful show it while watching in the drama.

If you're interested for historical dramas with these criteria, 2 that comes to mind are:

Six Flying Dragons 

The Story of Ming Lan

Remember:War of the Son

My Husband's Penis Won't Fit

The King of Dramas

Kingdom

Come & Hug Me

It's Okay, That's Love

Reply 1988 (the real fun starts after ep 2)

Secret (the best revenge k drama I have ever watched; Ji Sung never disappoints)

Estelll:

If you're interested for historical dramas with these criteria, 2 that comes to mind are:

Six Flying Dragons 

The Story of Ming Lan 

I am not big fan of Historical dramas but if it's will be amazing i will watch it.

Six Flying Dragons - Already in my plan to watch.

The Story of Ming Lan - I will check this drama.

Thank you

Pijush Naiya:

Remember:War of the Son

Remember:War of the Son - Romance with Law i never liked this combination, I will check more about this drama.

Thank you

PrettyCarEye:

My Husband's Penis Won't Fit

The King of Dramas

Kingdom

Come & Hug Me

It's Okay, That's Love

My Husband's Penis Won't Fit - I don't found the correct page

The King of Dramas - This drama looks weird.

Kingdom - Already watched and 'Kingdom' was one of the biggest surprise of 2019 for me.

Come & Hug Me - Already watched it and I didn't like this drama.

It's Okay, That's Love - This drama already in my plan to watch.

Thank you

Shonali:

Reply 1988 (the real fun starts after ep 2)

Secret (the best revenge k drama I have ever watched; Ji Sung never disappoints)

Reply 1988 - Already watched it and i really enjoyed

Secret - Ji Sung one of the most overrated actor i ever saw in my life i will avoid from his projects, i can't handle with the same acting in every single drama this is seriously annoying!@#

Thank you