Hi :)
I just found web drama called "True Ending" "찐엔딩" which first aired on 2019/11/21;
There are Yukyung (Lee Yoo Kyung, ) and Karin (Min Ka Rin) from group Elris.
and somehow I can't find it on MyDramaList. :(  
so can I ask you guys for help? :D

As far as I can tell it after checking around a bit, it doesn't seem to be added into the database as of yet.  I have searched  for some info about it but I myself can only find a little. I am unable to find any information on the crew or how many episodes it will have. I am also not able to find any information on the cast except for those mentioned above.  I have also searched 3 different titles I have found it under but none are showing in the database.  I have been using the translate page feature to see what I can find as I don't speak the language nor Russian as there are a few pages in that language as well. Hopefully someone who speaks those languages can find more information on the drama and can add it. As for myself all I can find is the plot and the fact it is a weekly series with the people mentioned above. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help then that.  :o)

It's available under the title The Best Ending

That drama seemed to come up but it is a completely different drama......the one they are looking for seems to take place  in a school of some sort.  It seems to also go by the titles 

The Finale We Are Looking For

Jin- Ending

Steamed Ending

Oh, sorry, my bad

EDIT: Did you refer to this drama, OP? https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbmL8PfuSrVml2ro-4O7PD-gKzhXgnoQ7

Maybe you can add it yourself to MDL if you have production info about it?

Yes, exactly I meant this drama.
Sadly I also don't know anything more about the production :( maybe can find something more in the future or maybe someone else will know anything. 

anyway thank you so much guys for trying <3

kura2ninja   I was thinking of adding it but I can find almost no information on it and none in regards to the production crew lol.  All I have managed to find so far is the length of each episode, names it goes by, two of the actresses and the plot lol.   :o)

Rosmelin  You are most welcome. I will try again to see if I can find anymore information so we can get it added, just not sure if I will be able to.   :o)

@Rosmelin: I submitted the show for you! Please add the actresses to the database so they can be connected to the show, I'm sure you have more information on them than I do. :P

Here's what I found on the drama:

Aroundus

Webdrama with Elris members. 10 minutes per episode, airs on Youtube and Vlive. 

Confirmed actress: Kim Nayoung as Kim Hyejin

Cover Image and Cover Image 2

Cast: Lee Yukyung, Min Karin, Choi Kyunghoon, Park Boyeon, Cheon Hyeojin, Kim Nayoung

Maybe someone recognizes the logos on the bottom right so we can figure out the production company. I personally don't. :)

I also translated the Herald Article so we have a summary:

Starting this afternoon, Elris members Yukyung and Karin will be acting in the weekly airing webdrama "True Ending". Yukyung and Karin are taking their first steps into acting, starring as main characters Lee Jin and Goo Jihyeon, respectively.

In "True Ending", Yukyung undertakes the key role of Lee Jin, who was invisible in her school days and attempts to go from an  "Out Girl" to an "In Girl". In this story of Lee Jin's self-growth, we see the importance of finding our true self.

Karin as Goo Jihyeon, nicknamed Goojigooji, had an easygoing and cheerful personality but became gloomy and timid after being bullied by Yeeun. This way, Karin shows very varied acting.

The webdrama True Ending which casted Elris' Yukyung and Karin is is a romance drama about students growing up and the changing emotions and immature relationships they experience while trying to find their real selfs.

True Ending is Elris' members Yukyung and Karin's first webdrama so we are looking forward to their acting and chemistry. True ending will start airing this afternoon at 8pm via Youtube.

That is the reason I didn't submit it as there are too many things unaccounted for. There is no information on the production crew to be found as well as the number of Episodes. There is a start date but no end date or what days of the week it comes out.   :o)

SweetBabyBrat:

That is the reason I didn't submit it as there are too many things unaccounted for. There is no information on the production crew to be found as well as the number of Episodes. There is a start date but no end date or what days of the week it comes out.   :o)

The only thing missing is the production company and the end date, I filled out the rest. It airs on Tuesdays. :D

Kewl...I couldn't find the day it airs on lol.  The shows seems extremely popular in Russia so I was surprised they had no information on the production crew. I will keep looking though to see what I can find .  :o)