BIG BANG - Lollipop 2
Super Junior - Why I Like You \(^_^)/
No other by super junior
Cannot stop listening to B2ST's new album, Fiction and Fact, on replay. <3 Right this second, I am listening to "Fiction".

I don't usually like whole albums the way I like individual songs... this one is really good *__*
Super Junior - It's You (Neorago) @>->-
I agree... I have listened to the whole album a couple of times today! Beast is one of my faves... I pretty much go back and forth between Big Bang, Beast and CN Blue's albums... tho I do like individual songs by other groups as well...
B2ST - Fiction
Fangirling so hard over the music video right now, haha.
eeee, Yoseob and Kikwang look adorable!
Well, they all do but those two are my biases, lol. <3
B2ST - Fiction
addexiakivy wrote: B2ST - Fiction

Oh yes, I can't help but make embarrassing fangirl squealing noises when I see Yoseob being all cute and adorable (like he always is xD) <3
leaphea wrote: Oh yes, I can't help but make embarrassing fangirl squealing noises when I see Yoseob being all cute and adorable (like he always is xD) <3

Bahaha! So true! I've been trying to control my fangirl outbursts lately, but it just never works..
Plus their weird "Hands in pockets, move legs around" dance in the new video is BEYOND CUTE!
*Confession time* I probably watched that part.. at least 15 times just to look at Yoseob and Kiki.
Bahaha, I'm such a fangirl it's ridiculous. I could fill a whole thread up with my B2ST fangirl shenanigans, lol.
And that's only B2ST.. Not counting my other obsessions.. *sigh* Oh, me..

Okay since I'm in the fangirling mood, I just have to say it..
Jaejoong's tweet: "I'm going to sleep now. Sleep well babieㅋㅋㅋEnglish is great!!!"
My.. my heart! So sweeeeet! <3
It's pretty depressing, since JYJ's in Los Angeles and all.. I live only about 6 hours from there.
Close yet so far away.. Eh, oh well. It's happened before and I got over it, lol.

And since I got carried away.. To keep on subject with this thread..

DBSK - The First Noel

So beautiful. ;~;
Suddenly I'm craving Winter.. <3
Ft Island-Love Love Love <3.
yeppeunji wrote: Bahaha! So true! I've been trying to control my fangirl outbursts lately, but it just never works..
Plus their weird "Hands in pockets, move legs around" dance in the new video is BEYOND CUTE!
*Confession time* I probably watched that part.. at least 15 times just to look at Yoseob and Kiki.
Bahaha, I'm such a fangirl it's ridiculous. I could fill a whole thread up with my B2ST fangirl shenanigans, lol.
And that's only B2ST.. Not counting my other obsessions.. *sigh* Oh, me..

Okay since I'm in the fangirling mood, I just have to say it..
Jaejoong's tweet: "I'm going to sleep now. Sleep well babieㅋㅋㅋEnglish is great!!!"
My.. my heart! So sweeeeet! <3
It's pretty depressing, since JYJ's in Los Angeles and all.. I live only about 6 hours from there.
Close yet so far away.. Eh, oh well. It's happened before and I got over it, lol.

And since I got carried away.. To keep on subject with this thread..

DBSK - The First Noel

So beautiful. ;~;
Suddenly I'm craving Winter.. <3

Oh! I hadn't checked twitter in a while, I hadn't seen that! That's sooooo adorableeeee D: <3

I know, it's killing me, as soon as I heard about them coming here I very calmly informed my parents that I WOULD be going to one of their stops, and that I would gladly pay for plane/concert tickets and hotel and whatnot with my own money, and I think they were decently accepting of it, and I was soexciteddddasdklfasldkfjas
and then they released the dates D: and none of them work at all, in any way, whatsoever. I'm graduating from high school on the 21st which should be exciting but I would SOOO much rather go to one of these concerts, tbh, but of course that doesn't work for parents who want pictures :C and then we are going on vacation right afterwards. Which is still fun, I guess... but I'm majorly bummed :(

This is my first time having a Kpop-in-the-US! concert dangled in front of my face and not being able to go, though, so I imagine more will happen and I will get used to it over time? lol

OH ON-TOPIC: "Carnival" by SuJu, quite possibly my favorite song from them, it's so fun/cute <3