i enjoy korean song very watch. I like especially the DNT song " love in my heart" and "love is not a crime" from the drama "princess ja myuang go". I found them very touching and i can't stop listenning to them. What about you?
This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtw26NIT0E
Very beautiful and touching! It is from the Winter Sonata OST. I never get tired of listening to it.
g.o.d. - To Mother

I'm a sap for any song that's dedicated to mothers.
I remembred another one: it's "love love love" of FTisland: both videoclip and song are very beautiful and hong gi has a very warm voice
I really love Afterglow (Picture of You) from DBSK, i really love the sound of their voices all together ^^
It's really a shame, there only Yunho and Changmin in that group now, but I still love them and that song.

Mine is F.T. Island's Don't Love (Me)
Jumong OST- Dear heaven, please. It is a very touching song. I couldn't find it with English sub but you will understand that it is a sad song about love.
This isn't the best MV but I didn't want to give spoilers.
I really like Prisoner of love by Utada.. I find it to have really strong emotions to it specially since I love the drama it is attached to. It isn't really a ballad though.
I'll listen to all the songs here, I just looove touching songs...
My choice is Insooni - A Goose's Dream
sora wrote: I'll listen to all the songs here, I just looove touching songs...
My choice is Insooni - A Goose's Dream

Me too, i'll try to search them and listen to them all
Oh, and Baek Ji-Young - Average...Beautiful lyrics, tun on the CC when listening...though the MV is beautiful by itself too :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48vB3kh6Ys
I think mine is/are:

BIG BANG - Lies
(translated lyrics from: http://flyingcrispi.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/big-bang-lies-romanized-lyrics-translated-lyrics/)

wrote: Yeah (love is pain)dedicated to all my broken hearted people. One’s old flame, just scream my name and I’m so sick of love songs. Yeah hate damn love songs. Memento of ours… Lies!

A late night and rain falling down. I bring you back from my memories. I promised myself I would be fine without you, but I can’t help it. I take in liquor which I don’t even know how to handle trying to fill my empty heart. A day without you is too long. I pray that I may please forget you (that’s a lie).

Without you happiness cannot be found in me. I can’t even shed any tears. I don’t want to live anymore.

Yeah, this is bullshit, it’s pissing me off. I’m going crazy in thoughts of you. I want to see you, but I’m being told that I can’t, that it’s all over (I’ll be right there).

I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie. I didn’t know, but I know now that I need you. I’m so sorry, but I love you, out of anger. I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing. I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie. I’m so sorry (I’m so sorry), but I love you (I love you more more). I’m so sorry, but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?

I dedicated my all into this song for you (other people probably don’t know). By myself, without anyone knowing. (yeah, those words I said were lies). A loner left in the midst of it all. In my pocket is the breakup letter that’s all wrinkled and folded up in my pocket, hey, (and my habit of calling for you and wondering where you are). I’m gonna change, I’ll laugh everything off from now on.

I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie. I didn’t know, but I know now that I need you. I’m so sorry, but I love you, out of anger. I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing. I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie. I’m so sorry (I’m so sorry), but I love you (I love you more more). I’m so sorry, but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?

Oh oh oh oh oh, I hope this is all a dream. Oh oh oh oh oh, because I only add up to this much. Drop that babe, I still can’t forget you. No I don’t think I ever will, even ’til the day I die, yeah. Did the scars I gave you heal? I’m sorry because I never got to do anything for you.

and

FT Island - Because I didn't know how to love

wrote: The you I love, is leaving me
Though I haven’t yet said a word in my defense

The you I love, says she wants to be happy
I haven’t been able to say a word in pleading

Always, looking at your sad expression
I neglected you under the pretense of being busy
Because I was a wretched fool

I didn’t know then
Because I didn’t know how to love
Because I didn’t know how to hold you warmly