BTS - Spring Day 

BTS - I Need U (original ver) & Run

VIXX LR - Beautiful Liar

Taemin - Flame of Love

VIXX - Shangri La

I wanna put many more >.>

These are probably my favourites in terms of the music video etc. 

They’re not in any particular order, but as soon as I read the post I thought of these:

• SHINee – Married to the Music
  • Block B – Jackpot
  • VIXX – Voodoo
  • GD & Top – Zutter
  • Nu’EST  - Good Bye Bye

Not ranked in any particular order

Loona Haseul- Let Me In

B1A4- What's Happening?

Lovelyz- WOW!

EXO- Obsession

Gfriend- Time for the Moon Night

It's not my absolute favorite songs but the videos are pieces of art worth mentioning. I'm not sure that I could rank them but I really like these MV's!

I Am You You, Are Me by Zico  ♡ The aesthetics in this one was just my style, everything from the matching couple outfits to the neon convenience store, but Zico is so good with visual art. His music videos always has a certain vibe to them, I really enjoyed his video for "Anti" and "Artist" as well, but felt boring just to have Zico's videos linked here so I wrote about a couple of others. 

Mirotic by TVXQ! ♡ I remember watching this thrist-trap of a music video back in the old days when I didn't really understand what K-POP was. TVXQ really brought it all out for this one, I really like it because all of the groups members are in it but also due to the sassy dancing and cliche wind in clothes that got it banned from music shows. A great classic I would call it. 

Black or White by Cross Gene ♡ This was a trip, unusual seeing a story being told in an MV these days but I'm a big fan of it! I remember BAP used to do videos like this and I really enjoyed them, especially "One Shot". This MV is a bit gory and scary, which is right up my alley. The dark theme of having evil twins murdering the members one after one fits great with the song. I believe that it's one of those videos I'll never forget about.

SOSO by Winner ♡ I love it when kpop-groups takes risks for the art. This video was a risk and a big success! The concept fitted the lyrics and Winner very well, hopefully they will continue with these angsty songs and videos. Felt very 'raw' and new, haven't seen something like it and probably won't in the future. As expected by next generation YG.

Peek-A-Boo by Red Velvet ♡ I have to say that whenever Red Velvet comes out with a new video I'm fascinated by the beautiful concepts that they have accomplished. Peek-A-Boo is my absolute favorite although I like Psycho, Ice Cream Cake and Russian Roulette a fair share.  I love the witchy/sacrificial rite they hold with the pizza guy in this one, and the clothes were beautiful.

1.  NCT U - Baby don't stop

2.  Stray Kids -Miroh

3.  SHINee - Dream Girl

4.  B.A.P - Skydive

5. Got7 - Just right

nct u - yestoday

sole - mm mm

sf9 - good guy

cix - revival

cix - my new world

I only have three rn, i'll come back to add two more soon; Here's mine:

Jungle - CIX (the art is seriously amazing, and the color schemes too).

Lit (蓮) - LAY (It is seriously so beautiful, the cg was amazing too).

Paranoia - Kang Daniel (it has a storyline which matches the song well, so its really enjoyable).

- Blood, Sweat and Tears - BTS
- DNA - BTS
- Fake Love - BTS
- Love Scenario - iKON
- Pray (I'll Be Your Man) - BTOB

1. TXT - 0X1=LOVESONG

2.  BTS - Fake Love

3. Chuu - Heart Attack

4. Chungha - Snapping

5. TXT - We Lost the Summer

- Apink - LUV

- ASTRO - Hide & Seek