i don't know if such a thread exists but I urgently needed the OST from the drama TEN that is from Special Affairs Team TEN season 1&2 both. I usually get my OST from k2nblog but the links there have died or content has been removed. I want to have those OST on my pc right now. so if anyone could help me out, please post the sites from where you get your drama OSTs. 

PS:
1. i know it's on youtube, but i'm looking for downloadable links,& not by converting from youtube because sometimes the audio quality is degraded in doing so. 
2. if such thread exists please guide me there or just merge this into that one.
3. if i'm in the wrong section, please let me know where I should go. 
I rarely like an OST so much that I want the CD, but I did buy the Faith OST on yesasia.com if that helps.
@Nor :
it's not what I'm looking for but thanks anyways.
 k2nblog could've helped you getting them for free.
search for 'Faith OST' on the site
I'm downloading all kpop songs on k2nblog 

I physically bought the CD OST set for Goblin via store in LA and had it shipped to me.  If you are in USA, you can try this:  http://www.music-plaza.com
hmmm i've actually been pretty impressed with apple music's selection.  it's mostly the really popluar OSTs.  i've been able to find:  strong woman do bong soon, goblin, cheese in the trap, moon lovers, weightlifting fairy kim bok joo, w, kill me, heal me, i hear your voice and even doctor stranger.  needs a little bit of creative searching, but it still works.  by the way, i'm in the US.  
also, i've had similar luck with spotify.  they are usually organized in published playlists that you can follow.  they don't usually include the instrumental tracks.  if you have any questions, feel free to ask me!  happy to try to help!
@joannesmith:
i don't live in US, and still it'd have taken some time to get to me. currently I'm just listening to these OST on youtube.

@Elle:

they have the latest show OST. which is easy to find. but if it's a bit older then it isn't found there.

& truthfully, as much as I love to have these dramas & OST, I don't really spend my money on these things because it is available somewhere on the internet.
@vishallngle yeah i hear you the older ones are nearly impossible to find ... 

i hope you find what you are looking for ... 

currently im on the hunt for the OST for Heartless City ... any recommendations are greatly appreciated ... 
I d/load OSTs from Avistaz (previously known as Asiatorrents)

I use this site for downloads, but I´m not sure if they have that OST on it
http://ilkpop.com/index.xhtml
What website do you use to convert the youtube audios to MP3? Because the one that I use works well fine and doesn't damage the audio in any way.
www.youtube-mp3.org
@Elle:
http://chiasenhac.vn/nghe-album/pain~kim-yong-jin-...
look at the left most column. it has all 10 ost.
32kbps, 128kbps, 320kbps options of audio quality
i downloaded with IDM

@winnie :
Avistaz needs me to sign up even to get into the site

.@Kanha :
it's not listed there. Thanks anyways.

@Angelina :
i used to use clipconverter but it's giving me problems now. I know about what you suggested. but didn't want to go to that much trouble.
@Nnamdi Ben(Jaybliss), @dengarlagu and @Tonihack
thanks!
all of these sites are newly made and so they don't have as much music in there. but thanks for sharing.