This is really sad, espacially considering Psy leaving the group and the Big Bang being in military enlistment. I hope they can learn other Korean entertainment companies when it comes to promote, marketing, and strategic things.

my thoughts:

• this video was released in 2018 but blackpink was not mentioned in the intro? lol.
  • Seungri is doing well with his solo and will probably continue to perform/create music until the members return. hope to see him on more variety shows.
  • WINNER cannot be the next BIG BANG. no group can replace BIG BANG and if YG thinks otherwise he's brain dead.
  • funny yg dungeon meme with blackpink lmfao
  • send BP on more variety shows ffs
  • i don't think YG artists need more exposure on music/music award shows. YG artists make songs that can chart and win big, so why would they need to perform at smaller places? 
  • relating to ^, i agree that mr. YG promotes himself as the boss of BIG BANG and uses that to inflate his ego and put himself on top. without BIG BANG or 2NE1 he'd be a nobody.

stopped watching at 10:11 bc i dont like his eyebrows

kyulkyung:

my thoughts:

• this video was released in 2018 but blackpink was not mentioned in the intro? lol.
  • Seungri is doing well with his solo and will probably continue to perform/create music until the members return. hope to see him on more variety shows.
  • WINNER cannot be the next BIG BANG. no group can replace BIG BANG and if YG thinks otherwise he's brain dead.
  • funny yg dungeon meme with blackpink lmfao
  • send BP on more variety shows ffs
  • i don't think YG artists need more exposure on music/music award shows. YG artists make songs that can chart and win big, so why would they need to perform at smaller places? 
  • relating to ^, i agree that mr. YG promotes himself as the boss of BIG BANG and uses that to inflate his ego and put himself on top. without BIG BANG or 2NE1 he'd be a nobody.

stopped watching at 10:11 bc i dont like his eyebrows

Nice thinking about it!!!