it could be photography, drawing, painting, etc

Well, V from BTS is interested in paiting. I know he loves Van Gogh, loves drawing and as he's still very young, I believe he will become hooked even more into the art with the passage of time. OK, about the photography, he's also interested in it, only I can't say if his interest is in a professional way, as I don't think he has a lot of free time... Also saxophone... You know, I think that he's the type of person who couldn't live in another ambit then the art. Also RM from BTS loves reading but his taste of the literature is not perfectly developed, although it's the same as with V: I don't think they have a lot of time for their hobbies :D

ripplingseas:

Well, V from BTS is interested in paiting. I know he loves Van Gogh, loves drawing and as he's still very young, I believe he will become hooked even more into the art with the passage of time. OK, about the photography, he's also interested in it, only I can't say if his interest is in a professional way, as I don't think he has a lot of free time... Also saxophone... You know, I think that he's the type of person who couldn't live in another ambit then the art. Also RM from BTS loves reading but his taste of the literature is not perfectly developed, although it's the same as with V: I don't think they have a lot of time for their hobbies :D

lmao I literally came here to say this

also V likes opera too....he deadass started singing in the middle of an interview lol

Oneesama:

lmao I literally came here to say this

also V likes opera too....he deadass started singing in the middle of an interview lol

OMG, he loves the opera? Then he's definitely my Bias... Thanks for this information ;)

lol just look at him go

:D As an opera lover, I can't support listening him singing it, I must admit, but as he does it jokingly, I think that it doesn't matter he singing it (the only thing is that he shouldn't sing it for real). Meanwhile that matters to me is to know that he likes the opera: there aren't many young people who at least have some interest in it. So, as I admire V as a pop singer:he really has a beautiful voice, very suitable for a pop singer(although, unfortunately doesn't have voice technique for the opera), a immense charisma and overall a great artistic talent, so I simply feel a pleasure to see that he listens to the opera, even can sing some arias from his memory and even promotes it in his way ;)

ripplingseas:

:D As an opera lover, I can't support listening him singing it, I must admit, but as he does it jokingly, I think that it doesn't matter he singing it (the only thing is that he shouldn't sing it for real). Meanwhile that matters to me is to know that he likes the opera: there aren't many young people who at least have some interest in it. So, as I admire V as a pop singer:he really has a beautiful voice, very suitable for a pop singer(although, unfortunately doesn't have voice technique for the opera), a immense charisma and overall a great artistic talent, so I simply feel a pleasure to see that he listens to the opera, even can sing some arias from his memory and even promotes it in his way ;)

he's never learnt opera so that's prolly it but he really likes classical music and has a taste for the finer things in life lol. I really liked him a hell lot more when I found out. my taste in music ranges from classical music to rap hiphop r&b and right back to classic rock. name literally any genre and I can mention a fave song from there lol

I also recall Song Minho (Winner) being into drawing and painting. I follow him on Insta and he's always posting his art.

BIGBANG and WINNER's Mino are really into art as BIGBANG has already held an art exhibition and Mino is big in drawing and photography . iKON's June is into poetry and talking about classical music you have to mention Henry  

Oneesama, I understand perfectly that he hasn't learned opera technique and as he has a strong voice from the nature, one even can see some potential (only that as he also has to dance seriously, it would be impossible for him to learn everything) :( I also noticed his fine taste in many things and I really admire it, also I think that he will continue improving his skills more and more as his talent and his receptivity are amazing. To tell the truth, he himself has an incredible delicacy which is difficult to describe but which marks his personality...

ikr...I don't know much about opera and cannot distinguish between good or bad techniques so thanks for clearing that up

I really love his unique charm too. it's cute and pure but at the same time with so much maturity. his personality is like the calm at the centre of all chaos <3

Oneesama:

ikr...I don't know much about opera and cannot distinguish between good or bad techniques so thanks for clearing that up

I really love his unique charm too. it's cute and pure but at the same time with so much maturity. his personality is like the calm at the centre of all chaos <3

Totally agree ;)

Mino (winner), Junho (2PM)

diachiong:

it could be photography, drawing, painting, etc

I directly thought of TOP, his instagram is almost only about art and almost no pics of himself