I've become a fan of Korean indie and lofi  and would love to hear recommendations.  Several years ago I began with Crush, Dean, Zico and am currently listening to Rad Museum, CIKI, 92914, ideadead, hyukoh, Junny, ThePoles, Jeebanoff, Bevy Maco, Oohyo, Nell, etc.  Other artists to recommend, or places to explore this kind of music other than youtube, or even places to connect online with people who like this kind of music?  Thank you so much.

I dont know much out of kpop (freankly) I've been into kpop for 2 years or even less. When  bts DNA came out, the exactly day to be precise. Since then i left behind almost everything I liked and  is just kpop kpop kpop kpop  o-o
but, recently I found The Rose. As far as I know they not kpop, they more like a normal band.

THEY SO GOOD

For me it's Standing Egg, 10cm, Mate, Urban zakapa and accoustic collabo

Not korean, but definitely some of the best music I've been listening to since I learned and listened to then just this January, One Ok Rock. Its is a Japanese rock band.

Czakhareina:
One Ok Rock

"Not korean, but definitely was some of the best music I've been listening to since I learned and listened to then just this January, One Ok Rock. Its was a Japanese rock band. "

sorry not sorry

Mot / eAeon

Adultchild (어른아이)

Jooyoung - I esp recommend his album Fountain!

Jiselle - she only has her debut song out :( can't wait to listen to more of her works

Hoody - rnb queen!

Sik-K - a lot of autotune but they're always bangers

Moon - she has her debut track and a couple of features which are all so good!

DPR Live - a nice mix between chill and upbeat

Thank you for the suggestions!  I've been listening to Jooyong's Fountain all summer!  I came across Standing Egg in a kdrama and looked them up.   It will be fun to look up the groups I don't know yet

I like this kind of music and artists so trust me, you'll love them : 

• George
  • Dvwn (he's sooooo underrated but so so good, listen to Phobia and Fairy)
  • Sam Kim
  • SBGB (it's a duo group, they do more ballads but I really like them because it's calm)
  • Luna (female artist)
  • Dynamic Duo

Non Korean artists that you might like too:

• Ella Mai
  • H.E.R
  • Daniel Caesar
  • Joji
  • Pink Sweat$
  • FKJ 

and ofc (Dean, DPR live, Crush but you know them already)

Naked Bibi & 47 are my faves