Super Junior Sorry Sorry
For me it was SNSD Oh ! It was so colorfull compared to the rest ! It hooked me right away ^^ (But the great revelation was when I dicovered 2NE1 Fire, a few days later !!)
SNSD Oh! My friend showed the music video to me and from than on I was forever changed.:)
For me that would be the undeniable shining SHINee!! Teeheehe
if i remember right it was big bang - lollipop ^^
First group and only group that I like after 8 years is Shinhwa. T.O.P. was the first video I watched but Deep Sorrow hooked me in. Love those guys forever.
Miss A "Bad girl, good girl".
For me it was Exo - Mama
Chemburlee wrote: Let's see. My first song ever was 2ne1's "clap your hands" but I didn't really like it.

The first song that sparked my interest in Kpop was dbsk(2)'s "Keep your head down"

and the first song that made be crazy about kpop was GD&TOP's "High High"

and although I love all groups previously mentioned, my first "bias" group who I still love with all my heart (I have every song and love them all) is SHINee.

OMG chem, we had the same first kpop song.
My first goup that got me into was either 2ne1 with Clap Your Hands (I liked it though) or U-KISS's Neverland.
Bigbang... started from last year when the song 'Fantastic Baby' was a big hit.
SS501 - UR Man and then Love Ya and I was hooked :D been a triple S ever since. they brought me into the kpop world and introduced me to some other great groups like Super Junior and SHINee.
SHINee! It started with the drama Boys over flowers, I loved their OST song "Stand by me"! Then I started searching more about them and about kpop! :D
For me it was IU's "MIA" that brought me into the k-pop world. I had listened to some k-pop songs before then, but I didn't know they were korean until I found "MIA" and started exploring.
For me it was DBSK's japanese song "doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou"..yeah, not in korean but DBSK are Korean^^ This song started me into the k-pop world but it wasn't until I found Super Junior that I became a total crazy k-pop addicted fangirl.
It was SNSD's Gee which took me into kpop world at first, and then Seoul Song (SNSD + Suju!)