Shinee's Lucifer, I saw the music video by chance when I was about 9 or 10 became obsessed with them later on. 

beast "bad girl" 

such a unique song and video. I fell in love back then. I don't listen to kpop anymore b/c the (2pm, beast,infinite,boyfriend,teen top,b1a4) era is over, but this song always takes me back. 

it was GOT7 "Confession Song"

well that song drag me into kpop world xD it such a beautiful song tho TT 

IU- You and I. Also the first kpop song I memorized word for word

The first kpop song that I liked was Catallena by Orange Caramel.  It's still one of my favorite groups but now I have a lot of favorites.

My first song was SHINee - Ring Ding Dong <3

I only started getting into it when BTS started egting famous, but I wouldn't say I went CRAZY over them. I listened to them with my normal pop music, but when I started becoming multi fandom, listening to Twice, Got7, and Astro, I fell flat on my face for K-pop.

Big Bang- Fantastic Baby

Big Bang will always be my number one favorite kpop group. Big Bang is on another level that not alot of groups are on besides like Exo and NCT 127 in my opinion anyway.  Exo- Overdose was my second favorite.

BTS - all their songs 

SHINee & SS501 back during the Boys Over Flowers years! I still love both groups so much, and even though it's been 8-9 years, they are still at the top of my bias list!

Rain's Rainism was my first kpop song and Super Junior (+Super Junior M) was the first group...

SNSD was probably the first group I consciously listened too Gee came out when i was 6/5 depending on your country lo 

BTS. All of their songs.

10/10 stanning these men.