For me it was Super Junior that got me into kpop. I don't remember when or which song it was. :)
Mine was SHINee - Lucifer I became a massive shawol!
Well well! My addiction started some years ago, while i was searching for some cool music and I discovered That song: Now or Never by CNBLUE! Since then am a BOICE and now I love a lot of kpop groups/singers! Gotta say Kpop changed my life, seriously! Here's the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAfMIAD49qU
goldenseal50 wrote: CNBlue. I stumbled across them on Youtube and I became addicted.

It was like that for me too! I love CNBLUE§ cheers ^^'
The song that got me into Kpop was SHINee's Ringdingdong, but the song that made me become a fan and stay was GD's Heartbreaker.
For me, it was "Love Ya" by SS501. I loved Kim Hyun Joong -well i still do-
For me it was SNSD's 'genie' after I heard it on dream high I became obsessed w them then started to branch out in more kpop
My first kpop song was Shinee's Hello, then I found Super Junior's Mr. Simple and then everything started. :D Now my music list is filled with kpop :D
My first Kpop group was SS501 thanks to the OST 'Because Im stupid' from Boys before flowers.
shambles wrote: My first Kpop group was SS501 thanks to the OST 'Because Im stupid' from Boys before flowers.

Same here! My first kpop song ever was SS501 Because I'm stupid since it was Boys over flowers' OST.
The first song I heard was Super Junior's Bonamana that my friend posted on facebook and I didn't care for it. Then my friend posted No Other and I fell in love. Now though, Bonamana is one of my favorite songs. It's funny how things work.
Kairi wrote: Same here! My first kpop song ever was SS501 Because I'm stupid since it was Boys over flowers' OST.

Hahaha thats mine too!! SS501 Because I'm stupid again because of BOF.
Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
Meli wrote: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby

Big Bang - Fantastic Baby did it for me, too. Loved the hairstyles in the video and the song was stuck in my head for a week.